• Pampers Baby Fresh Wipes
Good

Pampers Baby Fresh Wipes Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 65 in Baby Wipes

September 09, 2016

From my son was little it was pampers whips I did try other whips but i always came back to this particular brand. I mostly buy the whips on sale or use coupons. I love that it stays very moist for a long time. You don't need to use a lot when cleaning. I also enjoy the fresh baby smell.

May 30, 2016

These wipes are moist and clean great. They don't irritate my daughters skin and they are durable!! I really like the containers they have as well, very easy to access the wipes without having to jam your fingers in. I've tried other wipes due to better sales but pampers wipes by far are much better quality and effectiveness.

April 06, 2016

This is my go to brand when it comes to baby wipes. My son is 3 years old and I still buy this all the time. I even use it to clean my face. The smell is amazingly fresh!!!

March 12, 2016

Pampers Baby Fresh wipes are what I always use for my kids.i love Pampers products and these wipes are great. They have enough wetness to give a good cleaning. The wipes are also gentle on the skin.

March 04, 2016

They would alway be the ones that I would go for. I would always stock up when they would go on sale. They stayed moist and not dry out. I use the for everything ont just a baby's bum. They made great hand a face towels.

January 19, 2016

Pampers wipes are always my first choice. Great prices for the boxes and the wipes themselves stay moist! dried out wipes are such a bummer! pun intended ;)

January 16, 2016

These wipes clean well and are gentle enough on my babies skin.

November 11, 2015

good price and they work great. these wipes are one of the best out there.i babysit a lot and use a lot of differant wipes but i really like these ones

August 12, 2015

Love baby fresh wipes by pampers.. wipes are always moist, compared to Huggies & quality is great. Price is right.. (now available @ Dollarama)

August 12, 2015

Pampers Baby Fresh Wipes:
I don't go anywhere without these! Find them great for baby and me. Super scents to choose from and very delicate on the skin. Also happy to share I have been finding them at the dollar store!

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic