Pampers Baby Wipes Reviews

Ranked #186 out of 421 in Baby Miscellaneous

Delight your baby's senses with Pampers Natural Aloe Baby Wipes! These unscented wipes clean gently like a baby's washcloth with pure water. Pampers Natural Aloe Baby Wipes Refills for one-touch tub.

March 13, 2017

I like this product. The wipes are very thick and clean very well. I use these all the time, not just for baby bums lol. They are even great just to clean babies hands and faces. Great product and they always have great coupon offers.

February 20, 2017

it's easy to carry, easy to use. very gentle on the skin, a light scent. good price and good value for my money. sometime store has good sales and it's worth every penny

July 11, 2016

I recently switched to using Pampers wipes from the 'generic' brands of wipes. thinking i was saving money before, i found out that i was not. because now, with using pampers wipes, i use less. i can wipe More with just One pampers wipes.

July 11, 2016

I buy these for my great grandson, his mom won't use any other brand and I usually have coupons for them, which makes buying them a bonus - she loves these wipes

May 08, 2016

I would buy these pampers wipes all the time when my son was younger and found that they were very well made and they would hold up without ripping. These had a great amount of moisture without having too much. These had a great scent and never irritated my sons bottom. These are a little pricey especially compared to other brands so I would always buy the bulk box for a better value.

January 12, 2016

I think these are the best baby wipes on the market. Baby wipes are like Goldilocks and the three bears - too thick, too thin, too wet, too dry, too fragrant, too harsh, etc. Pampers brand is just right. I don't even have a baby anymore but I use these myself to feel fresh and they have so many other uses too - makeup remover, sticky hands and face, etc.

May 27, 2015

Great for multiple use. Taking off make up, gentle on babys skin. Also the price is quite good. Huggies and cheaper brands do not compare. Pampers is the best going.

April 02, 2015

These wipes are by far the best! They are gentle and effective, usually one will get the job done. They're pretty tough too, they don't rip or tear easily. I always buy the biggest box available when they go on sale. Another added bonus is that pampers has a reward/point system. You collect points from diaper and wipe packages and you can trade them in for toys or other goodies.

March 26, 2015

Used these wipes to remove makeup and when I'm out and its hot, I get sweaty, I use them to freshen up.

March 26, 2015

Great wipes that i suggest to stock up when on sale. Does a job great and helps parents with all kinds of baby mess.