Pampers Baby Wipes Reviews

Ranked #201 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

Delight your baby's senses with Pampers Natural Aloe Baby Wipes! These unscented wipes clean gently like a baby's washcloth with pure water. Pampers Natural Aloe Baby Wipes Refills for one-touch tub.

July 11, 2016

I recently switched to using Pampers wipes from the 'generic' brands of wipes. thinking i was saving money before, i found out that i was not. because now, with using pampers wipes, i use less. i can wipe More with just One pampers wipes.

July 11, 2016

I buy these for my great grandson, his mom won't use any other brand and I usually have coupons for them, which makes buying them a bonus - she loves these wipes

May 08, 2016

I would buy these pampers wipes all the time when my son was younger and found that they were very well made and they would hold up without ripping. These had a great amount of moisture without having too much. These had a great scent and never irritated my sons bottom. These are a little pricey especially compared to other brands so I would always buy the bulk box for a better value.

January 12, 2016

I think these are the best baby wipes on the market. Baby wipes are like Goldilocks and the three bears - too thick, too thin, too wet, too dry, too fragrant, too harsh, etc. Pampers brand is just right. I don't even have a baby anymore but I use these myself to feel fresh and they have so many other uses too - makeup remover, sticky hands and face, etc.

May 27, 2015

Great for multiple use. Taking off make up, gentle on babys skin. Also the price is quite good. Huggies and cheaper brands do not compare. Pampers is the best going.

April 02, 2015

These wipes are by far the best! They are gentle and effective, usually one will get the job done. They're pretty tough too, they don't rip or tear easily. I always buy the biggest box available when they go on sale. Another added bonus is that pampers has a reward/point system. You collect points from diaper and wipe packages and you can trade them in for toys or other goodies.

March 26, 2015

Used these wipes to remove makeup and when I'm out and its hot, I get sweaty, I use them to freshen up.

March 26, 2015

Great wipes that i suggest to stock up when on sale. Does a job great and helps parents with all kinds of baby mess.

March 04, 2015

I was not lucky enough to have my own children but I know when my sister had her son she used Pamper's Baby Wipes all the time and just swore by them. She always had them in her home,car and her diaper bag. Also my friends with a baby used them all the time.

March 04, 2015

ma belle-soeur les utilises avec mon neveux et ma niece et elle les trouve tres pratique et ca nettoie bien

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!