Pampers Cruisers Diapers Jumbo Packs - Size 3, 16-28 lbs (31 Count)

Pampers Cruisers Diapers Jumbo Packs - Size 3, 16-28 lbs (31 Count) Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

16-28 lbs
Playtime will never be the same thanks to New Pampers

February 13, 2016

After having 5 children, I feel I have enough knowledge on this subject to leave a review.
I have tried a few different brands on my kids, but Pampers are BY FAR my favourite.
They hold very well, My babies leak on occasion, but way less than any other brand. I am currently purchasing size 3 for my 20lb 29" baby and the fit is absolutely perfect for her. She is comfortable wearing them and sleeps a full 12-13 hour night without a single leak on her crib or clothing.
Diapers smell really pleasant when I open a new bag from the box as well, so thats a bonus!

February 08, 2016

I really liked these diapers. We prefer to buy these diapers but you don't get as much for the price. They just fit my baby do much better and the quality of them are very good.

July 15, 2015

Perfect for the on the go toddler who loves to jump, climb, dance, and never stop moving

April 28, 2015

These are the best diapers I ve used for my toddler perfect absorption , no leaking at all definitely will repurchase

September 08, 2014

These diapers keep my little guy dry all day and night! The pattern on them is super cute. The sides are very stretchy and adjust to baby's size. There are double elastic gathers at the leg so there are less leaks! The waist fits nicely and goes high enough to keep everything contained.

April 17, 2014

These diapers keep my baby the driest, hands down. He's at a busy stage, pulling himself up and crawling all over the place ... we've yet to have a leak with pampers cruisers!

February 20, 2014

Great product. Keeps baby's skin dry and comfy. Nothing beats baby's "Pampers".