Pampers Cruisers Diapers Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 510 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Pampers Cruisers diapers with 3-Way Fit adapt to fit around the legs, waist, and bottom, giving babies our best fit ever and the freedom to play their way. Pampers Cruisers diapers now come with the quilted softness of Swaddlers (available on sizes 3 and 4) and also feature fun Sesame Street graphics. And you can always count on up to 12 hours of leakage protection.

March 25, 2017

I tried Pampers Cruisers when the grocery store was sold out of our usual Pampers Baby Dry and was interested to see it they were better for my active toddler.

I liked that they didn't sag which made it easier for him to move around while playing. I did find they leaked at night and that when they were wet they REALLY smelt like pee, more than the our usual diapers do.

You also get about 20 less diapers in a box for the same price, so we will be sticking to Pampers Baby Dry in the future.

March 21, 2017

My favourite feature about this diaper is that THEY DON'T SAG and have the same- or more- absorbability as other diapers. The clean scent with a diaper change is nice too.

March 16, 2017

We love Pampers Cruisers. We use them for our 10 month old and 2 year old. They rarely leak, they are super absorbent and are fairly priced. They've been my go to for the last 2 years.

March 10, 2017

Pampers Cruisers diapers are the best diapers I have used for my son. They do not leak. They can hold the overnight (atleast 12 hours) pee and my son wakes up dry. They do not have a chemical smell like other diapers do.

January 19, 2017

Hands down my favorite diaper - and I've tried them all. I love that they're soft and not all crinkley feeling like other diapers. They don't sag or leak - even at night.

January 06, 2017

These are good for the daytime when your child is on the move.
    They are pretty good for holding everything in but don't even compare to baby dry.
    These tend to have stronger tabs which I'm enjoying.

December 30, 2016

These diapers are great for crawlers and walkers. They aren't stiff and hard to move in like some other diapers. Great for sensitive skin and never caused a reaction with my kids.

December 09, 2016

So much better than huggies! These diapers stay in place, keep baby's bum happy, rarely leaks.. of course I'd rather use reusables but right now that just doesn't fit in our lives anymore.

October 19, 2016

Love Love Love these. They fit my daughter well and never sag. The absorbency is amazing. Best overnight diaper and all around diaper overall. I will continue to purchase them. At one point we were undecided with baby dry and these. After one night in these, we were set. Cruisers Rock!!

September 16, 2016

I love these pampers cruisers. They have stretchy sides that can be adjusted for big or little bums. They are very absorbent. I've never had a blow out leak in these