Pampers Cruisers Diapers Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 507 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Pampers Cruisers diapers with 3-Way Fit adapt to fit around the legs, waist, and bottom, giving babies our best fit ever and the freedom to play their way. Pampers Cruisers diapers now come with the quilted softness of Swaddlers (available on sizes 3 and 4) and also feature fun Sesame Street graphics. And you can always count on up to 12 hours of leakage protection.

January 19, 2017

Hands down my favorite diaper - and I've tried them all. I love that they're soft and not all crinkley feeling like other diapers. They don't sag or leak - even at night.

January 06, 2017

These are good for the daytime when your child is on the move.
    They are pretty good for holding everything in but don't even compare to baby dry.
    These tend to have stronger tabs which I'm enjoying.

December 30, 2016

These diapers are great for crawlers and walkers. They aren't stiff and hard to move in like some other diapers. Great for sensitive skin and never caused a reaction with my kids.

December 09, 2016

So much better than huggies! These diapers stay in place, keep baby's bum happy, rarely leaks.. of course I'd rather use reusables but right now that just doesn't fit in our lives anymore.

October 19, 2016

Love Love Love these. They fit my daughter well and never sag. The absorbency is amazing. Best overnight diaper and all around diaper overall. I will continue to purchase them. At one point we were undecided with baby dry and these. After one night in these, we were set. Cruisers Rock!!

September 16, 2016

I love these pampers cruisers. They have stretchy sides that can be adjusted for big or little bums. They are very absorbent. I've never had a blow out leak in these

August 17, 2016

We've tried every kind of diaper and she would have blow outs or the diapers would be too full after an hour, with Pampers cruisers they fit snug, keep everything in and don't expand like other brands. We're completely satisfied and will never use another kind!

July 22, 2016

We switched our son from baby dry diapers to cruisers when he became more mobile and started crawling. I like that they are a bit more flexible and they don't ever feel really soggy like other diapers I have used. I feel like my son is more comfortable moving around in them and he doesn't feel wet. I will definitely be using these with my second son and highly recommend them to other parents.

July 18, 2016

These are my must have diapers - with three kids, I have tried them all and pampers (any one of their lines) is by far out favourite. They fit, keep the bum dry and smell good!

July 07, 2016

Ce sont définitivement mes couches préférées.
    Un peu dispendieuses mais tellement efficaces.
    Bébé y reste au sec toute la nuit même s'il bouge énormément.