Amazing

Pampers Cruisers Size 4 Diapers Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 510 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

February 24, 2017

With each newborn I've tried a few different brands of diapers along with a few different lines. This time around we landed on pampers cruisers as my son is crawling/on the verge of walking. These diapers hold all when I need it most, it's wonderful he stays dry through the night and through his adventures during the day. I run a home daycare and will always recommend pampers cruisers. Sadly they have been going up in terms of cost but I still will stand by this brand.

May 09, 2016

These diapers fit my toddler perfectly. I've never had an issue with leaks with this brand in this size. They are cute and do their job well!
    I have had 5 kids go through diapers, so I have tried many kinds out there. Pampers Cruisers have never given me big issues at all.

July 08, 2014

It works well but I can't really tell the different between cruiser and baby dry. And baby dry is cheaper.

May 28, 2014

I have tried the cheaper store brand diapers in the past and have found that they just do not compare to Pampers diapers. I can trust that my baby will go through the night with no leaks with Pampers on. With store brand diapers I find I am constantly changing because it is leaking. Pampers may be slightly higher priced than the store brand diapers but the quality is worth the price, and I can usually find coupons for Pampers so I save money on them regularly as well. As a mom of 4 I can honestly say don't sacrifice quality when it comes to diapers. You and your baby will be happier when he is dry!!