Pampers Cruisers, Size 6, 20-Count (Pack of 6)
Good

Pampers Cruisers, Size 6, 20-Count (Pack of 6) Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

INDICATIONS: These diapers provides all around softness helps keep babies comfortable. It has super stretchy sides give babies freedom to move and play.

July 12, 2016

We've used pampers with both kids, and wouldn't trust anything else. On the few occasions when we've had to use another brand, we've had leaks. These hold in everything and let our little man go go go! He's just started walked and this diaper doesn't hold him back. Perfect.

February 16, 2012

I prefer pampers to most other brands, Even tho the price is ridiculously high for a pack of 20 diapers at $20 Canadian a pack your paying $1 per diaper. If you can manage to use a coupon on a good sale they are doable. However I have noticed the quality of this brand going down over the past few years (been using them on my own children for 5 consecutive years) over the past year the tabs have come off on many of them or the lining has come apart and the absorbent gel has fallen out and gotten everywhere. I am contemplating the switch to their competitor huggies who is a little cheaper and has more coupons etc. but their quality has stayed relatively the same