Pampers Easy Up Training Pants for Girls - Size 2T

Pampers Easy Up Training Pants for Girls - Size 2T Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 163 in Training Pants

March 19, 2016

I loved these training pants. I did find they was small make though. Came open easiley on the sides. Great for potty training . I like how they didn't sag when my daughter got wet

March 08, 2016

I use these pull UPS with my daughter and love them! She's potty trained during the day hut at night time she needs a pull up! These are very good quality, low perfume smell. They slide on easily and come apart at the sides when you're ready to take them off. The design on the front is very girly and made so that my daughter can now determine the different from front to back! All and all they are great pull UPS!

October 22, 2015

I like the way these fit. My girls tend to be on the smaller side and these training pants fit a bit smaller which is perfect. The only thing that bothers me is that they have to be pulled down like underwear or ripped off. Not so great with poop accidents.

July 09, 2015

its a great product. love using it . easy to pull off .dry to use. love to use it. using it for my daughter

May 12, 2015

I briefly used these with my oldest (she potty trained very quickly) and I was very happy with them. They are a bit bulky but this is because they can hold a lot if an accident happens, and believe me they will.

They have cute designs and look similar to underwear so toddlers will want to wear them. These are a must have when potty training.

March 23, 2015

This is another great product from pampers. it holds a lot and they can take it off and put them on by themselves even if it takes a few tries to get it right, very good i love it.

February 08, 2015

Although I find Pampers Easy-Ups more bulky than Huggies Pull-Ups, I find that they hold more pee, and feels dryer against the skin. They are great for larger over night pees. No pull off tabs that can be re sealed...have to tear the sides to remove. Overall this is the brand I stick with. There are more in the packages overall versus other brands for the same price as well.

November 07, 2014

So usually I'm a stick to huggies person. But I saw these on sale and my daughter is just starting to potty train she's 18 months. I have to say i love the fit stretch. My toddler loves that Dora is in it. They are nice and bright and I think I will be sticking with them. Not to mention the price is way lower for more.

September 05, 2014

these work great and they have very cute designs.

October 08, 2013

My daughter and I both loved the Pamper's Easy-ups they had Dora on them and they held up great during nap time and other times when we were away from home.