Pampers Easy Ups Diapers, Girls, Size 4, 88-Count
Good

Pampers Easy Ups Diapers, Girls, Size 4, 88-Count Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 163 in Training Pants

Pampers Stages Easy Ups Trainers with Dora the Explorer Designs When potty training is on the horizon, make the transition easy with Pampers Easy Ups Trainers, a premium pull-on pant that trains like underwear without the mess. Pampers Easy Ups Trainers have a Feel Wet LinerTM which gives your toddler an immediate signal of wetness! Features Dora  designs for boys from the Nick Jr. cartoon Dora the Explorer on each Easy Ups Trainers pant.

1.5/5

June 03, 2012

my daughter loved the prints and characters pampers used.but thats about it,and i agree with her. cute designs,but thats about it. on a average of using them around a hundred times they worked about 15 times. they have a lot of sales and coupons on this brand so i was able to get it at a fair price(under $10 for a huge size) but i wouldnt spend any more of my hard earned money on it. they sagged,filled up very quickly,had to changed more frequently than her using diapers,squishy,not snug enough,too loose,etc. a product i would not use again!

May 31, 2012

I have 4 children and have gone through many many diapers and pullups . I would have to say that pampers has the best quality training pants by far .
We don't have any leaks in the middle of the night or when life gets us busy playing outside . They hold up very well for a long time . My children also have many allergies and pampers gives no rash or irritation , I would definitely recommend Pampers diapers and pull ups to all new moms, babies with sensitive skin or moms tired of those leaky messes .
I LOVE pampers and will always be a loyal pampers customer .