Pampers Easy Ups Diapers, Girls, Size 5, 23-Count

Pampers Easy Ups Diapers, Girls, Size 5, 23-Count Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

INDICATIONS: Pampers Easy Ups contain these mild ingredients which are gentle to the skin: petrolatum, stearyl alcohol, aloe extract. If you notice gel like material on your baby's skin.

January 11, 2016

Really easy for my daughter to pull up and down by herself! Seems to keep her dry.

August 22, 2014

These are great for potty training. Easy to pull up and down. And they're cute.

May 24, 2013

Love Pampers. Just moved my daughter into these for training and she loves her 'panties'! Still ad abosorbant as Pampers Cruisers.

April 24, 2013

the best training diapers no leaking kept the skin dry soft and comfortable only training diaper that didn't give my girl a rash or make her skin raw like the others did

May 30, 2012

I've been a loyal Pampers customer with both my children so after Cruisers, the next step was Easy Ups. I didn't even bother trying other brands, I know Pampers quality. My daughter just finished toilet training (day time) and we used Easy Ups and they were awesome! It was helpful to get her used to the pulling up and down her pants before we switched to panties and the disappearing stars helped teach her to stay dry. We're still working on the night time training and we're using the Easy Ups at night and they work great. Even if she wakes up with a wet diaper, there are no leaks and they have never given her a rash.

May 29, 2012

I loved the Easy Ups for my kids. I was worried at first because they seem so thin, but they work very well and kept my children dry. Plus my kids really loved the character designs on the front!! :)

May 12, 2012

These training pants are the only one's our daughter can wear.. she gets rashes from huggies everytime I try them. They smell nice too! Always have loved the pampers brand, but wish they would sell them a bit cheaper.. or send out more coupons!

January 02, 2012

I would recommend pamper easy ups. My daughter is 3 and still not able to get up at night. I find them to hold over night and not leak. I've tired others and they seem to leak and leave a mess. The price ranges all the time but for how many you get it's not always the best price.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender