Pampers Easy Ups for Girls (Big Pack), Size 4, 68-Count Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 163 in Training Pants

Pampers Easy Ups Trainers For Girls lets toddlers feel when they’re wet, so they can learn to stay dry. And Easy Ups Trainers hold 25% more than the leading training pant and they can wear them through the night, too. Pampers Easy Ups Trainers train without the mess-the difference is night and day.

September 29, 2013

My son made potty training easy. He loved these training pants, but I just used these when we were going out. At home I used normal underwear for him. I believe having the training pants make the kids a little complacent. I agree with one of the earlier reviewer who said they rip easily. Trying a bigger size helps. I have no issue with its absorbency. Pampers in the best.

1.5/5

July 08, 2012

I have to say that I was utterly disappointed with these diaper/training pants. I've been having the hardest time potty training my daughter, and these did not help one bit. My daughter had a hard time pulling them down, I had to help her everytime. When she would wear it during the day, the fabric would rip very easily and the bum part would slide down constantly, so if she did have an accident it would not stay in the diaper. Also the sides are not easy open, you have to rip them off. All in all, I will never buy these again, completely useless, the only thing my daughter liked was the pictures on it, which is not that important. I'll stick with my Pull Ups.

May 19, 2012

my daughter had been a "pampers" baby since the day she was born so it was only natural for me to conuntie onto training pants from pampers and sure enough i loved them. i loved how they looked under her clothing and that you didnt get the "pee" smell. i loved how it would do her throughout the night. i liked how easy up and down they went and that she was able to do it herself most of the time, and you cant beat the price even with the coupons i would get ! i would recommoned this product to anyone

May 13, 2012

My daughter wore pampers brand since birth, once we got into the potty training stages I bought these as they featured her favourite TV character Dora on each diaper. She found these to be uncomfortable and awkward. I didn't like the shape of them on her and found if she was in certain positions they would leak. We switched to huggies pullups and they suited her body better.

April 25, 2012

We go through a lot of diapers, and now with kids that rarely sit still these are our favorite. They are soft and absorb well. It is especially handy that they slip on but are still easy to remove like a regular diaper. I do wish they were cheaper, but diapers never are.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear