• Pampers Kandoo Detangler

Pampers Kandoo Detangler Reviews

1 review
Ranked #29 out of 165 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

August 17, 2014

I have thick curly hair, and Madilynn (un)fortunately got her Mama's hair.
This means that no matter how much we keep it brushed, the tangles seem to always find the way back to her hair. Seeing that I know first hand how traumatizing and painful brushing out tangles can be, I'm always on the hunt for products that are going to tame those tangles before they get out of control.

Every night after bath time, we tackle the tangles.
We decided to try Pampers Kandoo detangler after we tried J&J;tangle buddies, which was not for us.

You can use the Kandoo Detangler on wet or dry hair, but if you use it on dry, you'll find you leaving your child with random wet spots.
The spray has a lock preventing your child from spraying if they get their hands on it, which is a good feature.

It does have a nice scent, but it's not great either.
As for the claim of leaving the hair ungreasy, it could be debatable. Because of the spray stream, you might have to use more than you think that you'd need. I think if the hair it was used on was finer than my daughters, it wouldn't be such an issue.

The spray itself could use a little work. It's a straight stream line, where I would've like to seen it as more of an open V mist, to not leave so much patchiness and you'd end up using much less of the product with a wider spraying range.

Overall, while I do think this product is better than J&J;buddies, we will be continuing our search for the tangle free product that works perfectly for our family!

Allen's Apple Juice

VH Plum Dipping Sauce

Kraft Crunchy Peanut Butter

ludhiyaparker has posted in the forum topic
Self Tanning

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Effective teeth whitening method?