Pampers Natural Clean Wipes

Pampers Natural Clean Wipes Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 66 in Baby Wipes

February 08, 2016

I bought these wipes but they irritated my babies skin. I prefer the sensitive wipes. They are a little less expensive than the pampers sensitive wipes I buy and have similar cute packaging.

February 08, 2016

I prefer pampers wipes over Huggies. I've used them with all three kids. Never rip, or really seem to stretch. Dependable. Smell good and feels nice after use. Not too soapy. Nice when they come with special fancy packaging. But usually they're just white

January 29, 2016

I have a highly sensitive system and this product does not irritate or bother any part of my skin or private areas. My only go-to for baby wipes.

January 26, 2016

These are the only wipes that my son will not get irritation from. The natural clean wipes do not have an overwhelming smell and they are soft and moist enough to use at every change. They are also very strong, I find that unlike some other brands of wipes, these ones do not stretch or dry out or tear with use. I can get my son clean using only one wipe every time.

December 31, 2015

The wipes are pretty much last resort. They have a slimy feel and smear poops. It takes about 10 wipes to get the job done. They smell good and are not expensive.

June 17, 2015

I love the smell of the wipes because it smells like a baby. However, it feels a little slimy and the wipes stick together so it's difficult to separate them. I find myself using more than what I used to with a different brand. Nonetheless, it is quite effective and was gentle on baby skin.

MandiRoo added a new review for