Pampers Rewards
Good

Pampers Rewards Reviews

Ranked #177 out of 394 in Baby Miscellaneous

January 10, 2017

I was not impressed with the rewards program. I signed up, and it was working really well to upload my PIN #s onto the site...however i came across an issue and emailed several times, and no one got back to me. I tried resetting my password, starting up a new account-- it was extremely frustrating (and I was horomonal at the time...) so I gave up.

March 31, 2016

I love the Pampers rewards program. It is a great incentive program to save points for baby toys, books, photos and sometimes they even offer gift cards.

You do not have to have a baby to take part in the Pampers Rewards program they sometimes offer points during the holidays and other times of the year and you can save those until you have enough to redeem.

February 28, 2016

The products are beautiful and well chosen but there are not really many choices I would like to see more toys for children as much to print. With more toys that could be wonderfull !!

February 28, 2016

I love Pampers Rewards. You do not need to have a baby to obtain points. You can get points by looking for codes on Facebook or twitter page. Then you can redeem them for the gift of your choice They have a wide variety of gifts in their catalogue that gets updated occasionally. The site is easy to navigate.

August 21, 2015

I love Pampers rewards. Once you become a member you’ll earn points which can be redeemed for gifts. All you have to do is input the on-pack codes from the diapers & wipes you buy, or earn points for reviewing products, watching videos & bonus offers. Rewards catalogue is great & there's so many rewards to choose from!