Pampers Sensitive Skin Wipes with Aloe Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 67 in Baby Wipes

July 11, 2016

Love these baby wipes! My daughter has extremely sensitive skin and these wipes are the only ones that don't make her break out in a rash. If your child has sensitive skin, get these!

February 12, 2016

This is another option of wipes that I used for my son other than the just water wipe. They are gentle enough on my son that it doesn't give him a diaper rash. I love the fact that they have aloe and their scent is crazy over powering. And they are always sold at a decent price.

January 16, 2016

These are my favorite wipes. My baby never gets a rash and they are so gentle on her skin.

November 10, 2015

These are wonderful. So gentle on babies soft skin. I've never had an issue with these wipes. These are the only kind I use on my baby.

May 30, 2015

These wipes are great, they are gentle to the skin and don't have a perfumey smell, I use them on bottoms, faces and just about any other mess! I have even used them on my face as a make up remover and they work great, they even remove mascara witch is sometimes a chore to get off!

May 13, 2015

i find pampers wipes a bit too watery. i end up having to air out my baby's bum before i can put on his diaper again. however i find these wipes perfect to wipe his hands and boogers or any mess up. however they are the only durable wipes that don't rip easily, oppose to other brands

May 13, 2015

I really prefer Huggies to pampers wipes, I feel like there is a wet slimeyness to them as opposed to wet cloth like the Huggies wipe provides. The bum feels more wet when wiped than when let as is.