Pampers Sensitive Thick Care Baby Wipes Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 65 in Baby Wipes

Pampers Sensitive ThickCare wipes are made with PureCare lotion that helps conditions baby's skin.

September 20, 2016

These are one of our favourite brands of wipes. They are gentle and smooth on my daughters sensitive skin. They don't have any overpowering smell like some other wipes on the market. They come in a large box that lasts a very long time, and pampers has an awesome reward program with the codes you find on the wipes.

September 13, 2016

I like these wipes. They clean pretty well and are soothing to the baby's skin which is always great. And they have so many more uses than changing bums! We use them for everything!!!

July 15, 2016

I love these wipes and that they come in a big box of them great price and great for my daughters sensitive skin as well pampers has a great rewards program with codes on the packing to earn points to get great gifts

July 11, 2016

I started using pampers wipes last month when i printed a 3$ off coupon and now I prefer this brand. The wipes are really aoft and moist. I bought 2 boxes last thursday. Thanks.

July 09, 2016

I always try to buy these wipes first. They are better for baby's sensitive skin and don't have fragrance like the other wipes. They are a tad bit more pricey than the others though.

June 25, 2016

I tried these wipes a few times when my son had a bad diaper rash. I found them to work well but they are over priced and much smaller then the Kirkland wipes.

May 09, 2016

I love these wipes. Works well on my babies sensitive skin. They are nice and thick so you only need one or two wipes and the job is done! Ive found other wipes to be too dry and too thin but these are the perfect thickness and not to wet or too dry! One thing i dont like tho is the smell but oh well! Love them otherwise

March 24, 2016

I wanted to like these wipes but never in my life will I buy or use them. My son doesn't have sensation skin or anything but when I used these wipes on him as a new born he got a chemical burn rash and that is just about all I have to say

March 13, 2016

I found these pampers good ans did help stop rasg. My baby got very sensitive skin and I didn't have issues while using these pampers. I found they git good as well

March 09, 2016

Love love love these wipes! I've used them on my twin sons and now my daughter! They are awesome for on the go and even better that they are not super soaked or to dry!