Pampers Sensitive Thick Care Baby Wipes Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 71 in Baby Wipes

Pampers Sensitive ThickCare wipes are made with PureCare lotion that helps conditions baby's skin.

March 23, 2017

My newborn has extremely sensitive skin like her mommy. I tried Huggins sensitive and great value sensitive but they all seemed to cause a bum rash and continue to make it worse. I always buy pampers sensitive wipes and in bulk as well. I deffinetley recommend these wipes for excema prone babies and or extreme sensitivity.

March 14, 2017

When my first was little these wipes werent very good .. They have since changed they are stronger and perfect for the very sensitive child .. Will always use pampers sensitive wipes =)

February 24, 2017

My child's skin is very sensitive and I it's hard to find wipes that I could use that won't make him break out in a rash or just be itchy in general. These are our usual brand.

February 20, 2017

These pampers wipes are very thick so you don't need to use as many I found they lasted longer and they don't dry out as fast . they are great for sensitive babies or even adults in use them for more than just babies bottoms they are great for all kids and adults

September 20, 2016

These are one of our favourite brands of wipes. They are gentle and smooth on my daughters sensitive skin. They don't have any overpowering smell like some other wipes on the market. They come in a large box that lasts a very long time, and pampers has an awesome reward program with the codes you find on the wipes.

September 13, 2016

I like these wipes. They clean pretty well and are soothing to the baby's skin which is always great. And they have so many more uses than changing bums! We use them for everything!!!

July 15, 2016

I love these wipes and that they come in a big box of them great price and great for my daughters sensitive skin as well pampers has a great rewards program with codes on the packing to earn points to get great gifts

July 11, 2016

I started using pampers wipes last month when i printed a 3$ off coupon and now I prefer this brand. The wipes are really aoft and moist. I bought 2 boxes last thursday. Thanks.

July 09, 2016

I always try to buy these wipes first. They are better for baby's sensitive skin and don't have fragrance like the other wipes. They are a tad bit more pricey than the others though.

June 25, 2016

I tried these wipes a few times when my son had a bad diaper rash. I found them to work well but they are over priced and much smaller then the Kirkland wipes.