Pampers Sensitive Wipes For Newborn Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 65 in Baby Wipes

1.5/5

July 11, 2016

My newborn reacted to the sensitive wipes but not the Pampers natural care wipes. The rash stopped as soon as we switched to the Kirkland brand. At $2.99 Cdn for 64 wipes, it's a better deal to buy Costco Kirkland brand which is safe for sensitive skin.

July 06, 2016

We purchase the 1024 count box
Great product easy on granddaughters bottom ,sometimes with a bigger mess I wish the cloths were bigger
Only problem with the wipes in the plastic box is they dry out before all gone

June 06, 2016

These wipes are ok. I do prefer huggies or Kirkland over these. But that's just because I feel like you have to use a lot of these wipes to clean the same mess. Overall they are soft and glide easily along my babies skin. I would purchase again if I was in a pinch.

February 22, 2016

These have been the best wipes for sensitive skin! We've used them for years with our little ones. I also like the pampers rewards program - I can earn points using these wipes.

February 02, 2016

I started off using pampers sensitive wipes cause they are suppose to be gentle on your babies skin, and it was the exact opposite. My son got a terrible rash from me using them. Have since went to using washcloths as clearly even the sensitive wipes are not so sensitive.

December 16, 2015

Love these wipes! Gentle on my babies skin and clean well.

October 09, 2015

These are very soft wipes. Perfect for young infants but I find myself using so many when I change my daughters poopy diapers. I recommend for a parent who's child has sensitive skin but for anyone who's baby has a tough skin go for another type of pampers wipes or another brand completely. Also perfect for when a baby has diaper rash as some other brands may have harsher chemicals.

May 14, 2015

I have tried multiple brands of wipes, and Pampers Sensitive Wipes are the only ones that don't cause a rash. The scent is nice & light, yet the wipes are very strong. Other brands seem to rip very easily, but I have yet to have a Pampers Sensitive Wipe rip. I highly recommend Pampers Sensitive Wipes to anyone looking for a wipe that their baby won't react to, and is still strong enough not to rip while cleaning up a dirty diaper!

May 01, 2015

I really like these wipes. They are soft and I scented and my baby has had no reaction to them, which is perfect! They are also sturdy for cleaning up messy baby bums.

September 10, 2014

Awesome wipes. Works very well cleaning up

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products