Pampers Swaddlers Diapers 36 ct. - Size 0

Pampers Swaddlers Diapers 36 ct. - Size 0 Reviews

Ranked #152 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

A newborn baby needs extra softness and protection.
Pampers Swadd

September 15, 2016

Since contacting the company, and receiving no answer, I'll leave a review here. These swaddled have a mesh inside- to keep your baby dry? Comfy? They stuck to my baby's bottom- produced a blister that turned into a stage two skin ulcer. Terrible.

July 30, 2016

I loved the swaddled diapers so much. I used a lot of different brands and I just find the swaddlers the best quality. Even through the night I never had a leak ever. Just remember about sizing if you find you get a lot of leaks just size up

June 21, 2014

As a first time mom the one thing I was worried about was the best diaper for my daughter. I had no idea if she would have a sensitivity to certain ones or where to start until I was recommended Pampers Swaddlers. BEST decision for my daughters bum and best decision for my wallet! It is a win-win situation :)
It fit perfectly, its soft and the diapers have never exploded or leaked! I love how there is a yellow line that turns blue to indict of the diaper is wet. I am so glad I chose these diapers for her! I have not had any rashes with her and to this day recommend my friends to use them !

May 19, 2014

I enjoyed these diapers with my babies. They don't leak and are so soft for newborns. I find Pampers diapers better than Huggies.

September 05, 2012

I like pampers, but I find this product isn't as effective as it claims to be. My daughter would wake up and her sleeper would feel damp and when I went to change her, there was hardly any urine in her diaper. Not to mention they don't hold bowel movements as well as they should!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml