Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Jumbo Packs - Size 1 (40 Count)
Good

Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Jumbo Packs - Size 1 (40 Count) Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

June 17, 2014

I love how soft these diapers are, they are not rough or scratchy at all. The inner mesh liner provided is amazing for newborn babies as it soaks everything up very effectively. I will not use any other diaper for my newborn.

June 14, 2013

These are our go-to diapers when picking disposables. They were used in the hospital our baby was born at and all of the nurses said they were the best ones. I find the fit my baby girl very well and we've never had any leaks or messes. The indicator strip on them to tell you if they're wet is the BEST and makes it easy for first time parents to figure out the diaper changing routine. I'd definitely recommend these to my friends!

June 14, 2013

pampers are my number one choice for my little girl they were comfortable and very affordable

May 16, 2013

Was recommended using these diapers by many other moms, they also use this brand at our local hospital. The mesh is perfect for ensuring that all the mess stays in diaper, no leaks and nothing stuck to babies bum. I have tried other brands and have yet to find anything that comes close to these diapers. I tell all pregnant friends to use them :)