Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Size 5 124-Pack

Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Size 5 124-Pack Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

July 04, 2016

these are my favorite diapers. they don't have any offensive scents and don't give my babes any rashes. they hold up very well at night, never leak and are nice and soft.

May 27, 2016

These are by far my favourite diaper ever! I've taken care of babies for over 10 years and have a lot of experience with different brands. They hold the best at night even compared to overnight diapers.

January 13, 2016

Sadly sometimes I can't afford Pampers, so have to opt out for Parents Choice, though disappointed when do, because in my opinion Pampers and Huggies are the best diaper brands, and I think my son would agree, since they last longer and never leave his bum wet, unlike the cheaper Parents Choice brand.

June 11, 2015

Like these. Good enough for nighttimes if your little one isnt too much of a bed wetter.

January 26, 2015

Absolutely love the pampers swaddlers. I have used since my son was a newborn and have never had any problems with them.

August 20, 2014

I purchased pampers when my son was first born. He woke every night wet threw wasn't satisfied at all with this product.

August 19, 2014

I started out with huggies on my daughter but her skin didn't take very well to them and She was getting to many diaper rashes (still a good product, just not for us!) So I switched to Pampers swaddlers and couldn't be more pleased! I love the fact that they have the color changing indicator line so that I'm able to change my daughter as soon as possible if there is an unnoticeable amount of urine on her diaper. They seem to fit comfortable and allow regular mobility, and she's had No diaper rashes since the switch. My favorite part about swaddled is how She can sleep through the night and not soak through. I started using these from size 1 up and couldn't be more happy that I made that decision! and another added bonus is that they are almost always on sale at Walmart; $34-36 for the biggest box, It's an excellent deal!

August 18, 2014

I was very excited when pampers decided to make swaddlers for the larger size. I used them when my baby was smaller and loved them. I have tried other brands and they just didn't compare. I really enjoy the wetness indicator stripe, I like the softness of the outer layers of the diaper. They fit my son better than the other brands. He leaks through the competitors brands, In swaddlers he wakes up with his clothing still dry unlike the other brands where he is litterally soaked.

June 13, 2014

Best diapers ever. I feel you get bang for your buck with the swaddlers diapers. They don't leak, they are soft and gentle on the baby. They have the indicator strip on the diaper to let you know how wet they are. Worth while disposable diapers. They don't smell super chemically and I haven't had any diaper rash problems using these diapers. They wick away the moisture so the baby always seems dry.

May 22, 2014

Before my son was born i started to buy diapers, but i did not know which ones to buy. there are so many types, brands that i did not know what to buy. My sister said to use pampers , its what she used and really liked. so i started to stock up on pampers diapers. it was not in till my son was born that i saw which pampers diaper i liked. Pampers has three mane type of diapers they have baby dry(which my son is allergic too) cruisers (which i don't mind buy if they r on sale) and last but not least by far is pampers swaddlers diapers. With pampers swaddlers diapers find that each diaper is a little larger then what ever size you buy(which my son has always been a bigger boy), it works great over night and never leeks 99% of the time, the feel of the diaper its really strong, and the best thing about pampers swaddlers diapers is it has the wetness indicator line(over time saves a lot of diapers that did not needed to be changed).
i recommend this brand of diapers to any mother out there. The only down side with buying pampers swaddlers diapers is that they are on the high end of cost of diapers , however if you do what i do, anything is possible. if you watch the count of diapers in each box and when using coupons and sales there is no reason why any mother could not buy these diapers. for the most part i buy the largest box (from walmart most of the time when on sale) with coupons and on sale .So i most of the time pay no more then 0.25 cent(can) a diaper. Good luck everyone and thanks for reading

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!