Pampers Swaddlers, Size N, Jumbo Pack, 40 ct
Good

Pampers Swaddlers, Size N, Jumbo Pack, 40 ct Reviews

Ranked #115 out of 510 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Pampers Swaddlers have DRY MAX technology that helps lock in wetness. The Absorb-Away Liner helps keep babies dry and happy. It has quilted blanket-like softness wraps babies in all-around comfort. The super-stretchy sides gives infants a flexible fit. Umbilical cord notch is included in size N for more comfort for new babies.

April 21, 2016

These are the best diapers. I loved them when my daughter was a newborn, they were a perfect fit and they didn't irritate her skin at all. I found other diapers to be too big on her but these have a nice trim fit.

April 05, 2014

Pampers Swaddlers, Size N were actually the first diapers my children ever wore. The hospital introduced us to Swaddlers and we have been hooked ever since. When the effectiveness of newborn diapers isn't that great, we felt really protected with Pampers Swaddlers; we had no leaks or diaper blow outs. I love Pampers Swaddlers and they fit your baby well.