Pampers Wipes Natural Clean Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 65 in Baby Wipes

October 20, 2016

This wipes are wonderful, my baby never has rash, they clean very well, smell nice and the price is good for the value to this product I really love pampers products

September 08, 2016

These wipes are have a soft cloth like quality to them which sets them apart from any brand. Love the light sent aswell. Doesn't rip while using like Huggies brand of wipes.

1.5/5

July 13, 2016

Never buy these , they are thin and always fall apart when I'm cleaning baby .. I found a no name brand that works better and pampers is suppose to be a big brand name product.

June 30, 2016

This is a great product. We love the pampers brand. It works for our son and that's the important part. I like how they have codes for you to get points to put towards fun stuff

June 29, 2016

I enjoy this variety of pampers wipes compared to the regular kind. I find these wipes to be much more effective and gentle on my child's skin. I also prefer the ingredients list on these wipes versus the regular kind.

June 28, 2016

I do not have any small children at home. However, with the current sale ($3 for a tub, plus the $3 off printable coupon from Pampers) I have been getting tubs of these wipes for free. I have a nice stash growing, and decided to use them throughout the house. They work great for removing makeup, and wiping the dogs paws when she comes inside from a trip outdoors. I carry a tub in each of our vehicles now too. The only downside is that they do tend to dry out. Add a little water to the tub if this happens, and they still work great. They are awesome to have when you go on a picnic, or a trip to the beach.

June 24, 2016

I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old and I have been using pampers wipes on them since they were born (also the other brand of course..) and they never had skin problems due to this. It cleans well, mild scent, my only problem is, it tends to leave a lot of very fine threads or fibers on the skin.

May 27, 2016

Pampers wipes are Great. I love the texture and just the right amount of wetness. Wipes up great and love the little print on them. I would recommend them in the future

May 03, 2016

I honestly swear by Pampers. My little man has sensitive skin and I find that the Pampers Natural Clean wipes don't bother him at all! Its wonderful! I find they are mainstream price wise for wipes, I just purchase the refills which actually tend to be cheaper than the Kirkland brand wipes at Costco. They are really great quality (not to wet and not to dry). The scent is very light as well. Overall a great product. I would definitely recommend and I will purchase again!

March 03, 2016

These were the best wipes that i used when my daughter was little,I had tried other brands that were too strong in scent and fell apart,these held up nicely ,very mild clean scent ,very gentle on her skin too,they were a reasonable price and they probably lasted me a week and a half,very good product

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products