Pampers Wipes Natural Clean Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 71 in Baby Wipes

March 08, 2017

I love Pampers wipes. They are very strong, soft and gentle on skin. I love the natural clean version as it is unscented and I don't like a lot of fragrance for my son's skin. They are often on sale which means you can get great value for the great quality.

March 08, 2017

Although I like their diapers, I am not a fan of the pampers brand of baby wipes. I find them excessively wet which causes them to be very slippery when you're trying to wipe a poopy bum.

March 08, 2017

These wipes are excellent for everything!!! I use them for personal wiping, makeup removal, cleaning, etc. It's definitely handy to have a few packs laying around the house, car and in the bedroom. I love that they are unscented and do not cause any irritation or breakouts!

January 25, 2017

I love these wipes. They are gentle on my baby's skin and great for cleaning up the worst messes my daughter can make. The price is great, and they have many uses other than cleaning a baby's bottom. I've used leftover wipes to clean up around the house. We keep them in the car for cleaning the kids' hands as well.

January 16, 2017

love this brand. Never had a problem with it. anyone ask what brand of baby wipes I use its always pampers. They have never tore on me yet, while other brands did more than enough.

October 20, 2016

This wipes are wonderful, my baby never has rash, they clean very well, smell nice and the price is good for the value to this product I really love pampers products

September 08, 2016

These wipes are have a soft cloth like quality to them which sets them apart from any brand. Love the light sent aswell. Doesn't rip while using like Huggies brand of wipes.

1.5/5

July 13, 2016

Never buy these , they are thin and always fall apart when I'm cleaning baby .. I found a no name brand that works better and pampers is suppose to be a big brand name product.

June 30, 2016

This is a great product. We love the pampers brand. It works for our son and that's the important part. I like how they have codes for you to get points to put towards fun stuff

June 29, 2016

I enjoy this variety of pampers wipes compared to the regular kind. I find these wipes to be much more effective and gentle on my child's skin. I also prefer the ingredients list on these wipes versus the regular kind.