Pampers Wipes Natural Clean Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 68 in Baby Wipes

January 25, 2017

I love these wipes. They are gentle on my baby's skin and great for cleaning up the worst messes my daughter can make. The price is great, and they have many uses other than cleaning a baby's bottom. I've used leftover wipes to clean up around the house. We keep them in the car for cleaning the kids' hands as well.

January 16, 2017

love this brand. Never had a problem with it. anyone ask what brand of baby wipes I use its always pampers. They have never tore on me yet, while other brands did more than enough.

October 20, 2016

This wipes are wonderful, my baby never has rash, they clean very well, smell nice and the price is good for the value to this product I really love pampers products

September 08, 2016

These wipes are have a soft cloth like quality to them which sets them apart from any brand. Love the light sent aswell. Doesn't rip while using like Huggies brand of wipes.

1.5/5

July 13, 2016

Never buy these , they are thin and always fall apart when I'm cleaning baby .. I found a no name brand that works better and pampers is suppose to be a big brand name product.

June 30, 2016

This is a great product. We love the pampers brand. It works for our son and that's the important part. I like how they have codes for you to get points to put towards fun stuff

June 29, 2016

I enjoy this variety of pampers wipes compared to the regular kind. I find these wipes to be much more effective and gentle on my child's skin. I also prefer the ingredients list on these wipes versus the regular kind.

June 28, 2016

I do not have any small children at home. However, with the current sale ($3 for a tub, plus the $3 off printable coupon from Pampers) I have been getting tubs of these wipes for free. I have a nice stash growing, and decided to use them throughout the house. They work great for removing makeup, and wiping the dogs paws when she comes inside from a trip outdoors. I carry a tub in each of our vehicles now too. The only downside is that they do tend to dry out. Add a little water to the tub if this happens, and they still work great. They are awesome to have when you go on a picnic, or a trip to the beach.

June 24, 2016

I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old and I have been using pampers wipes on them since they were born (also the other brand of course..) and they never had skin problems due to this. It cleans well, mild scent, my only problem is, it tends to leave a lot of very fine threads or fibers on the skin.

May 27, 2016

Pampers wipes are Great. I love the texture and just the right amount of wetness. Wipes up great and love the little print on them. I would recommend them in the future