Panache Atlantis T-Shirt Water Bra

Panache Atlantis T-Shirt Water Bra Reviews

1 review
Ranked #75 out of 79 in Lingerie

April 10, 2007

For my top 2 criteria of best bra (see my ChickChat post), of adding a cup size and concealing any pointiness, this bra gets an A+. But aside from that, it does not compare to my favorite, discontinued Fashion Forms bras. It is not quite as comfortable, and the cups are stiff. I want a water bra so that it will look and feel au naturel, but by using a stiff fabric, it kind of defeats the purpose. I went with the Toffee color (nude colors are always better than white, since they become invisible under white shirts). This bra does do a great job under t-shirts and tighter tops, and you do not see any lines or anything else poking through, so I like that. Everything is nice and smooth. Overall I'll be wearing this every day, but I'll still be looking for something better. This bra came with a little dimple in one of the cups, so I need to see if I can iron it out, because it's bugging me.

Sarb earned the Beauty Guru badge

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    What was the last movie you watched?

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    .Men's Chick Advisor site

Sarb has posted in the forum topic
    Crop top

CraftyMama added a new review for
    Diva Cup