Pandora Charm Bracelets Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 45 in Bracelets

March 15, 2017

I was given my bracelet as a gift, and I actually find it quite special. Each charm has meaning-- has been given to me from my my best friend for my birthday. Each charm is at least $45-60 (For the cheapest ones!). They are pricey. I feel the prices could go down a bit. They are super cute and stylish.

January 18, 2017

I bought my Pandora Charm Braclet before Christmas, I feel like if you were to first buy this product not knowing about Pandora's sizing you will get a little stuck. Everytime I tried on a braclet I had to keep asking the Lady to go into the back and find a smaller size, I seriously think I walked out with a baby's bracelet my wrist is so tiny! Haha. The Lady was extreamly helpful, and she was completely patient with me the entire time. She was helpful with many things, even gift wrapped our items. I would reccomend this product because they are simply beautiful, and a Pandora Charm Braclet is a gift that keeps giving, a Story that you can continue.

December 06, 2016

I was given my bracelet as a gift, and I actually find it quite special. Each charm has meaning-- has been given to me from my husband, my best friend etc. Each charm is at least $45-60 (For the cheapest ones!) so they do get pricey, which is a little crazy.. but I will keep mine forever and pass onto my daughter when she is older!

October 31, 2016

I have two Pandora charm bracelets (double rope and a silver bangle) and though I don't wear them as often as I used to, I still think they are beautiful. They are great quality, and never break. I've never had an issue with them popping open and losing charms (though you can buy a charm barrier to prevent that from happening). I have noticed my rope bracelet has stretched quite a bit from the weight of the beads, even though I don't have very many on that one. I suggest purchasing a size bigger than you think you need in any of the bracelets because the more charms you add the tighter it will become. The silver is high quality but does require frequent cleaning with a jewelry cloth because it tarnishes quickly. Purchased one for my mother as well and she loves getting charms as gifts!

October 14, 2016

I've been collecting pandora charms for quite sometime ever since my husband got me my first bracelet around 6 years ago. I absolutely love them! I have a regular original bracelet, a leather rope bracelet and a silver bangle along with at least 60+ charms. The only downside is that lately they have become discoloured and tarnished. I brought them in to Pandora around 8 months ago for a cleaning and whatever they used in the cleaning has really caused an issue. I will have to bring them all in again to see what can be done with them. It does put me off getting any more or ever bringing new ones in to be cleaned

July 06, 2016

I love love love my Pandora bracelet! My best friend gave me this as a gift for being her maid of honour a long with some charms and my hubby and kids keep adding to it. It has so much sentimental value and is my absolute favourite piece of jewellery. Every charm has a meaning, and I am a sucker for thoughtful gifts like that.

June 06, 2016

I absolutely love pandora. My bracelet broke at the clasp and I took it back to the store. They exchanged it without a problem. And cleaned all my charms for me. The customer service is fabulous. It's been about 1 years and I have not had any issues with the bracelet. I love mine so much that I bought all my bridesmaids one too.

May 11, 2016

I received it as a present for my birthday, since 1 year when I have the opportunity, I buy a new charm. Really cute and feminine, I always receive compliments about it. However, the product needs a good cleaning directly at the store, because the silver appears less shiny. The cleaning is free, which is good !

April 22, 2016

They are quite pricy, but they are beautiful! It's well made with quality, a lot of possibility for the charms and it's almost allergy free for people like me that have a lot of problems with silver.

April 22, 2016

These are kind of expensive so I never purchased one for myself and than I unexpectedly received one as a gift last Christmas from my sister, she included the little present charm. I think that these are really nice and I live the idea of being able to gift charms to someone based on certain occasions. So nice!