Pan's Labyrinth (2006)

Pan's Labyrinth (2006) Reviews

Ranked #920 out of 977 in DVD

November 08, 2015

Not what I was expecting. I thought the story line would've been something else. Graphics are good. Few scenes were creepy.

April 20, 2015

One of my most favorite movies!

March 15, 2015

My boyfriend showed this movie to me and I loved every bit of it! I love the little girl and how she has to complete the story and complete all those different adventures. It is so interesting and intriging to watch! And a few parts made me jump.

February 01, 2011

The film is set in 1944, in fascist Spain. It follows a young girl named Ofelia who tries to escape the horror of her natural world and stepfather, by using her imagination and her love for fairy-tales. After meeting a fairy, she is brought to a faun in the centre of a labyrinth. The film shows the ability of children to overcome harsh realities, such as Ofelia’s, through the power of imagination and fantasy. Not only has the film contributed an incredible story-line, but it has provided the viewers a feast for their eyes. The set design, costume design, make-up, color palettes and lighting are exquisitely used to enhance the plot.

Guillermo Del Torro (the director) is beyond brilliant in his execution of this film. It is stunning, raw, whimsical, disturbing, and beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone! I think everyone should see it! Even if you're not into fantasy movies (which I am usually not into), I Loved it!

Tim Hortons Timbits

lrouse added a new review for
    Coca-Cola Classic

cgreen added a new review for
    Lay's Ketchup Chips

Crispers Ranch

lrouse added a new review for
    Advil Liqui-Gels

Lay's Ketchup Chips

KatWalcott added a new review for
    Fresh Rose Face Mask

MelRichard added a new review for
    Maynards Sour Patch Kids

dawneden added a new review for
    Dove Cream Oil Body Lotion