Pantene 3 minute miracle Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 2160 in Hair Care

October 16, 2016

This reminds me of the conditioners you get in the haircokoloring boxes. You know those tubes that have that super amazing conditioner and you always wonder why you cannot buy the full size version? Well this is pretty close. I love how it makes my hair so straight and manageable. It's really nourishing and it smells good too. I use it daily and I feel like I'm beginning to have healthier hair.

October 09, 2016

Omg this stuff not only smells freaking amazing, it also leaves my hair looking amazing. I've tried a few so called minute miracles before seeing as my hair is colored very often and honesly this one is awesome.

September 09, 2016

I LOVE this conditioning mask. I love it! My hair is very frizzy and I have lots of split ends - especially umpiring the spring and summer weather. I use it a couple times a week and it makes my hair extremely soft. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry frizzy hair.

August 30, 2016

This stuff in amazing! Can't say enough good things. It lives up to it's name. Saved my hair. It's a big tube, it's not expensive, and that's a BIG PLUS! It's easy to find everywhere.

August 28, 2016

This is my savior product. My hair is becoming dull and no shine since we moved here in Canada. I tried this oroduct and it made a big difference and so happy for the result!

July 03, 2016

I use the Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioners treatment every 2 days and my hair is the softest it has been in years. It's super shiny I would recommend this to everyone

April 20, 2016

This conditioner is amazing. The second I apply it my hair is soft, detangled and silky smooth. My hair tends to be a bit dry and it soaks up this conditioner in seconds. I absolutely love this product!