Pantene 3 minute miracle Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 2239 in Hair Care

February 12, 2017

tres bon produit marche vraiment et cest efficace! Je suis imprssionn par ceelaa DONC, jee voouuuss leee reecommmmmennnnde foorttteeeemmmeennntttt MMEERRCCII

January 25, 2017

The 3 minute miracle was a little heavy for my fine hair but it made it very silky and soft. I didn't need much to saturate my ends and the scent was great

January 25, 2017

I have course curly hair, but I love to straighten my hair. I blow dry, hot iron and curl my hair. I have my hair dyed often. I'm trying to say I am hard on my hair. I tried the Pantene 3 Minute Miracle and absolutely loved it. It has a nice smell and leaves my hair soft. I use it at least once a week.

January 18, 2017

I have natural curly hair and i used this on my hair it made my hair so soft i put this on and left it on over night and in the morning my hair felt so soft . It was not heavy, it did not leave my hair greasey. It was so nice will be buying more of this for sure

January 18, 2017

The 3 Minute Miracle is a deep conditioning product from Pantene. The Moisture Renewal variant offers miracle hydration for extra dry hair.

I like that 3 Minute Miracle comes in a larger tube, enough for a few uses. You can also adjust how much you need, depending on the length and thickness of your hair. I have dry, thirsty hair that is chemically processed and bleached, so I could use all the moisture a conditioner could provide. I liked the smell and the texture of 3 Minute Miracle, it's similar to Pantene's conditioners. After use, I found my hair soft and very manageable. It felt and looked hydrated and healthy. It was almost as if I had a salon treatment, like a hot oil. I really like how my hair feels and will continue using 3 Minute Miracle.

Overall, I highly recommend Pantene Moisture Renewal 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner for others who have very dry hair.

I received a rebate in exchange for an honest review from Shopper Army.

January 13, 2017

I have very dry hair so this product is amazing at for my hair.it leaves it feeling and looking silky smooth. I use it about 1 or 2 a week. I highly recommend this product.

January 01, 2017

This conditioner is the bomb! The smell is ah-mazing, the luster is more than I could have asked for and the shine it left behind was brilliant. My hair is soft, my ends are sealed and I'm ready to Bragg!

December 30, 2016

I love this deep conditioning hair care made @Pantene . It is very easy to apply after shampooing. Just leave on for a few minutes and rinse. It really does make such a big difference in my hair. It left my hair very well conditioned, so soft, shiny and healthier looking. It is amazing @Pantene 3 Minute Miracle. If you have not tried this product yet. You should you will be so happy with your result. Also it is a very affordable price.

December 30, 2016

This conditioner is great! After the first use of this product I noticed my hair was softer and more manageable. After a week of use, my hair is really soft and I have no knots. The conditioner also has a nice fragrant smell which lasts in your hair. The product is very easy to use in its tube format.

December 28, 2016

This is the conditioner I use, I switch between the repair and protect, to the moisture renewal, when ever I feel either one is necessary to use for how my hair is that day, I love it