• Pantene 3 minute miracle
  • Pantene 3 minute miracle

Pantene 3 minute miracle Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 2203 in Hair Care

January 18, 2017

I have natural curly hair and i used this on my hair it made my hair so soft i put this on and left it on over night and in the morning my hair felt so soft . It was not heavy, it did not leave my hair greasey. It was so nice will be buying more of this for sure

January 18, 2017

The 3 Minute Miracle is a deep conditioning product from Pantene. The Moisture Renewal variant offers miracle hydration for extra dry hair.

I like that 3 Minute Miracle comes in a larger tube, enough for a few uses. You can also adjust how much you need, depending on the length and thickness of your hair. I have dry, thirsty hair that is chemically processed and bleached, so I could use all the moisture a conditioner could provide. I liked the smell and the texture of 3 Minute Miracle, it's similar to Pantene's conditioners. After use, I found my hair soft and very manageable. It felt and looked hydrated and healthy. It was almost as if I had a salon treatment, like a hot oil. I really like how my hair feels and will continue using 3 Minute Miracle.

Overall, I highly recommend Pantene Moisture Renewal 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner for others who have very dry hair.

I received a rebate in exchange for an honest review from Shopper Army.

January 13, 2017

I have very dry hair so this product is amazing at for my hair.it leaves it feeling and looking silky smooth. I use it about 1 or 2 a week. I highly recommend this product.

January 01, 2017

This conditioner is the bomb! The smell is ah-mazing, the luster is more than I could have asked for and the shine it left behind was brilliant. My hair is soft, my ends are sealed and I'm ready to Bragg!

December 30, 2016

I love this deep conditioning hair care made @Pantene . It is very easy to apply after shampooing. Just leave on for a few minutes and rinse. It really does make such a big difference in my hair. It left my hair very well conditioned, so soft, shiny and healthier looking. It is amazing @Pantene 3 Minute Miracle. If you have not tried this product yet. You should you will be so happy with your result. Also it is a very affordable price.

December 30, 2016

This conditioner is great! After the first use of this product I noticed my hair was softer and more manageable. After a week of use, my hair is really soft and I have no knots. The conditioner also has a nice fragrant smell which lasts in your hair. The product is very easy to use in its tube format.

December 28, 2016

This is the conditioner I use, I switch between the repair and protect, to the moisture renewal, when ever I feel either one is necessary to use for how my hair is that day, I love it

December 24, 2016

I have used and bought many Pantene products over the years but not the Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner. I color my hair and am always on the look out for great products to help condition and hydrate my hair . This conditioner was nice and creamy and had a really nice , sweet , pleasant smell that I really liked. I found I didn't really need to use a lot to help condition my hair. When they call it the 3 Minute Miracle , they were right. It left my hair hydrated , conditioned and soft. It did wonders on my dry hair , leaving it looking a lot healthier. Who doesn't love beautiful hair , I do. This is a treatment I will be using regularly, especially over the winter months . This is when my hair takes the worst beating and needs some T.L.C.

December 23, 2016

Upon purchasing Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner- I first read the back for directions + information on what exactly the product claims are. I was interested in the directions to "use daily or weekly, according to your hairs needs". This is when I got the information that told me that this isn't any on the shelf conditioner- this is a conditioner that will treat + fix the damage to your hair. I was intrigued. I followed the directions and tried my best to time out 3 minutes in the shower. The scent was amazing; I was right away pleased with invigorating scent that was filling up my shower. After 3 minutes of waiting impatiently... I rinsed and could right away feel the difference in my hair. It was the softest I have ever felt it, tangle free and it felt so healthy! I'm a hard one to impress, but man this did it! Brushing my hair after the shower took only maybe 5 brush strokes- the difference my hair felt was remarkable. 5- Star, Highly recommended... try it for yourself and see!
    [I was recruited to try this product for a reduced price and share my honest review]

December 17, 2016

I tried the Pantene 3 minute miracle conditioner and I absolutely love it. I love to leave my conditioner in as long as possible. It makes my hair feel so soft and sensual. I bought the Pantene shampoo and it makes it complete. I will definetely be buying this product again.