Pantene Age Defy Hydration Masque Reviews

Ranked #831 out of 2310 in Hair Care

February 15, 2017

I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends I thoroughly enjoyed this product that left my hair feeling silky and smooth. I put the mask on for triple the recommended time and I also wrapped it in plastic wrap and heating my hair up with a hot towel straight from the dryer. I would definitely purchase this product again and will continue to do so in the future.

February 02, 2017

Love this product. Left my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. Caused no irritation at all which is rare for me. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

April 30, 2016

I love love love this product!! With two kids constantly rubbing their dirty but gorgeous little paws all over my hair, i have constant split and dry ends. I leave this product on overnight then do a light wash reapply for 3 mins in the shower and I have salon quality smoothe. Seriously the best hair product ive tried this year

March 02, 2016

Love love love this product! Cannot say enough good about it my hair looks and feels the best it ever has. Definitely will continue to purchase and recommend

February 17, 2016

I loved this product. I could notice the difference the first time l used it. l have recommended this product to all my friends and family. l actually bought it for stocking stuffers this past Christmas.

January 14, 2016

C'est un produit que je recommande à toutes celles qui ont des problèmes de cheveux secs. Il me satisfait et a donné beaucoup de souplesse et de brillance à mes cheveux.

June 08, 2015

Great product.My hair was dry and now they are so soft.I love it.Nice price and nice quality.I recommanded to everyone in my entourage.Saloon quality at a very good price everyone can afford.

June 03, 2015

It's great when you use it one every two weeks. Cleans the scalp really well. I'm not overly huge on this smell.

April 15, 2015

THis stuff is amazing. my hair has never felt better.

April 15, 2015

Would have to try and use it a little longer I suppose but I did enjoy the product in general. I love anything to help fight age, its never too early to start against the fight