Pantene Age Defy Keratine Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 937 in Shampoo

August 24, 2016

I love this shampoo for my combination hair of dry and oily. My hair becomes silky smooth and smells amazing. I would definitely recommend this shampoo to others as it works really well.

May 18, 2016

This is the best shampoo for me. I have a lot of allergies and this one is actually on my doctors list of approved shampoos. It leaves my hair clean and shiny.

May 17, 2016

I purchased this shampoo as I colour my hair a lot, it is targeted towards older individuals as our hair loses some lacklustre to it as we age. Since my hair is under harsh chemicals a lot, I thought it would be a good fit.

OH MY GOODNESS! Did it ever deliver!!!!! Not only did my hair stay soft, shiny and frizz free, it stayed that way ALL DAY! Generally my hair gets flat and greasy by dinner time, not with this shampoo. I can't see myself switching anytime soon!

May 15, 2016

j aime bien le shampoing je vais surement le recommander a tous mes amis mes cheveux sont tres doux et brillant et l odeur il sent tres bon bon produit

May 09, 2016

I tried the Pantene Age Defy Shampoo and Conditioner and I Loved the way it made my hair feel so light and clean and it looked great as well after using it only 3 times. Definitely would recommend these to anyone with dry, frizzy like hair!

April 23, 2016

This conditioner leaves my hair silky, soft and shiny! Pantene has some really good conitioners but I really love this one. Love the price, and can really rely on this product for great results! It's easy to purchase anywhere too!

April 21, 2016

I recieved a free product sample of this to review from Pantene via BzzAgent. This is the best non-salon shampoo I have ever tried. My hair is normally quite frizzy and difficult to manage. After using this shampoo for 2 weeks, my hair is soft shiny and managable. Amazing new product...would definetly recommend.

March 28, 2016

I have been using this for a week, along with the Age Defy conditioner. I love the smell and have noticed my hair is smoother and has become stronger. While a little on the expensive side, it does live up to the claims.

February 26, 2016

I recently borrowed a friend's bottle of Pantene Age Defy Keratine Shampoo. I was a bit skeptical since Pantene has, in the past, left my hair feeling like a haystack. I was quite happy when hours after washing my hair was still soft and flouncy but not fly-away, and not leaving me worried about being around open flame. Picked up a bottle yesterday. Reasonably priced, which goes a long way these days!

February 24, 2016

This is a wonderful product. My hair smells so good and feels very soft. I could feel a difference in my hair after the first use but with confined use I love the way my hair feels.