Pantene Age Defy Keratine Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 1047 in Shampoo

March 13, 2017

Since i did so many things on my hair color rebonding. And hair blow dry i used pantene keratin feels like salon its keeps my hair healthy lookig non dry and non frizzy

March 10, 2017

love the way ir make my hair feel doesnt leave it feeling like its still dirty has made my hair stronger have recomended to other friends and will buy it till i find something better

February 06, 2017

I have super dry hair and this stuff matched with the conditioner makes my hair feel so soft and smooth! Definitely didn't make your hair extra oily like some shampoos.

January 25, 2017

This shampoo was one of my favourite that I have used in a while. It made my hair silky and smooth and all my frizz disappeared. I will buy this again.

January 17, 2017

C'est le seule shampooing qui fait de miracles avec mes cheveux. J'ai les cheveux très crepus et epais. C'est les seule produit qui rend mes cheveux lisse doux et léger.

January 16, 2017

I have always loved Pantene hair care products.
    But I love the new design and the scent of this series:). I would recommend Pantene pro-V Keratin series to anyone who enjoys soft and beautiful smelling hair.

January 09, 2017

Ce shampoing Pantene Age Defy, redonne a mes cheveux la beauté qu'ils avaient perdus. Ils sont plus en santé et moins fragile. Je vous le recommande. Allez essayé le

August 24, 2016

I love this shampoo for my combination hair of dry and oily. My hair becomes silky smooth and smells amazing. I would definitely recommend this shampoo to others as it works really well.

May 18, 2016

This is the best shampoo for me. I have a lot of allergies and this one is actually on my doctors list of approved shampoos. It leaves my hair clean and shiny.

May 17, 2016

I purchased this shampoo as I colour my hair a lot, it is targeted towards older individuals as our hair loses some lacklustre to it as we age. Since my hair is under harsh chemicals a lot, I thought it would be a good fit.

OH MY GOODNESS! Did it ever deliver!!!!! Not only did my hair stay soft, shiny and frizz free, it stayed that way ALL DAY! Generally my hair gets flat and greasy by dinner time, not with this shampoo. I can't see myself switching anytime soon!