Pantene Anti-Frizz Straightening Creme Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 2200 in Hair Care

Pantene Curly Hair Series Anti-Frizz Straightening Creme helps smooth each curl and prepares strands for straight styling. The conditioning anti-frizz creme penetrates to replenish hair, leaving it soft, shiny and protected from styling damage.New Pantene's micro-smoothing creme helps you to loosen and unwind curls to prepare for straight styling. The anti-frizz creme wraps around your hair for fantastic frizz protection, giving you everything you need to create a sleek, straight look.How to use:Massage anti-frizz creme into wet hair and use fingers to evenly comb through.

January 14, 2017

It was smooth feeling to the touch. it was amazing, my boyfriend even says it makes my hair feel soft.
    Would definitely reccomend it to any women or man!

January 06, 2017

I have very bad split ends and dry hair. I didn't think it would work but it did. My hair was so soft and silky. I'd recommend trying this product. I've told family and friends.

1.5/5

June 30, 2016

This made my hair so greasy and limp, I was still a frizz ball but it looked like I dunked my hair in a fry vat at McDonald's, it was not a good pride to for fine , color treated hair at all, I would not reccomened this product

June 28, 2016

I liked this product however I often have high expectations for anti-frizz product. I felt like this was a good option for a tight budget - and I used it for my travel bag when washing my hair out of my home.
    I noticed it didn't uphold any kind of stimulation or weather change however.

June 14, 2016

My hair is super frizzy and this helps tame it quite well. It leaves it soft and not oily. Smells nice and feels awesome. Love it I will get again for sure.

May 18, 2016

I have very straight hair but sometimes it is frizzy. This crème not only helps the frizz but makes my hair feel soft an vibrant as well. I would recommend this product.

April 27, 2016

I purchased this because it was on sale. Great purchase. My hair is clean, soft, shiny and has some stretch tongue strands. Far less hair in my brush after brushing. Highly recommend to others

March 31, 2016

I have fine curly hair that can predict the weather. I have spent forever straightening my hair in the morning only to get to work and find tiny little curls sticking up everywhere. Frustrating! Now with the straightening crean from Pantene I can actually wake up on the day after my shampoo without the frizz. I have more time to enjoy my mornings and feel more confident that i look my best.

March 16, 2016

It made my hair feel greasy..it did help with the frizz but made my hair feel really heavy. It was not very shiny either. I try not to wash my every day but using this you have to.

February 14, 2016

this product smells and feels amazing however that is almost the only reason i use it. it doesn't really control frizz well nor does it help straiten hair.

MandiRoo added a new review for