Pantene Beautiful Lengths 2-in-1 Reviews

Ranked #249 out of 1002 in Shampoo

January 15, 2017

I have hair that has been dyed and bleached frequently. Because of this 2-in-1 products are never effective in making it unknotted. Pantene unfortunately was no different.

September 17, 2016

Leaves my hair manageable and shiny. The price is great and the quality is fantastic for the value. I chose this shampoo over a salon brand. I would highly recommend.

September 15, 2016

With 2 young kids showering isn't about relaxation anymore. I find I'm grabbing the products that work so I can finish up as quick as possible. I love this 2 in 1. It's effective at helping to clean and moisturize my thick wavy hair and I am able to cut the step of using a separate conditioner.

September 08, 2016

I have used Pantene 2n1 shampoos for a long time. However the last three bottles I bough left my hair very hard to brush. It was almost like they forgot to put conditioner in. I am so disappointed in this.

August 19, 2016

I have been using this product for a long time now and can't say enough good things about it. I love the smell and it makes my hair strong and shiny. The 2in1 formula is also a real time saver.

May 14, 2016

This shampoo leaves hair super soft and smooth but I never really noticed anything overly special about it. It made my hair feel nice. But it didn't really help with split ends and it didn't excel hair growth or anything

May 14, 2016

As a women with very long hair, it is hard to find an effective shampoo at a reasonable price, and this shampoo didn't worked at all for me. My hair were greasy and heavy within 2 hours. It's a no for me, sorry..

April 05, 2016

I can't use this shampoo on a consistent basis with long hair - it seems to take all the bounce out of it and leaves my hair very flat and heavy looking, while at the same time the ends dry out. I've been leaving in my gym bag and using it only then to use it up, but if I use it for two washes in a row my hair just takes on a lifeless, heavy look. It's too bad because I've used Pantene in the past and had no issues, but this combination just does not work for me.

1.5/5

March 16, 2016

This shampoo gave my hair a great deal of build up. It was very heavy and dull. It was not so bad with the first use but after using it did not take long for it to cause build up on my hair.

March 10, 2016

Bought this when I couldn't find my regular product. Worked well, didn't do too much for my frizz, but my hair felt clean and fresh. Near the end of the bottle I was ready to go back to my regular brand. I would buy again though!