Pantene Beautiful Lengths Leave-in Conditioner Cream Reviews

Ranked #959 out of 2161 in Hair Care

November 28, 2016

I used the Pantene Beautiful Lengths conditioner with the shampoo and found that it worked great. Less frizz, more manageable hair with far less static during the cold winter days.

September 20, 2016

I love Pantenes leave in conditioner, it doesn't leave me hair greasy like other products do. And it keeps it looking healthier through out the day. It makes it a lot easier to brush. I use it while my hair is wet.

February 17, 2016

I'm in love with this product! It leaves my hair feeling super soft and shiny. The best part is ABSOLUTELY NO KNOTS! My hair knots constantly but with this product, I haven't had a knot in weeks! If you want soft, healthy looking, shiny hair with no knots, this is the product for you!! Everyone on earth should try this product. You won't be disappointed!

January 27, 2016

Great for African American curly hair. I put a tonnie size amount on my palm and work into my wet hair. It ensures that my curls are super silky and not frizzy!
Does wonders!

November 11, 2015

Saved my Hair after a bad bad bad perm.
my hair was coming out in clumps... the rest was so bad it was like cotton candy and straw
This Saved My Hair!

May 28, 2015

i love anything pantene! the best shampoo and conditioner ever! the only kind i use because it really helps with my hair breakage and strength

May 05, 2015

I have really long thick wavy sometimes frizze hair, and I use this conditioner left it in styled my hair felt so soft and strong but the best part was No frizze and smelled good too! I will be using this again for sure.

January 26, 2015

This may be a great product for some but not for me. Does not do well for my fine already limp hair. It leaves it unmanageable.

October 22, 2014

Great product. My hair felt really clean and fresh.

September 16, 2014

My hair are more healthy and more shinny, i love this product!