Pantene Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

September 13, 2016

This was my favorite dry shampoo up until I found Batiste. This one is now a close second. It makes my hair look so clean and refreshed. It's affordable and easy to find, which is nice.

September 01, 2016

Sorry, but I'm just not a fan. The product works - yes. It works as a dry shampoo and takes out the greasy look from my hair, and gives it quite a bit of volume.

But I HATE THE PACKAGING SO MUCH. I hate that it's a spray. I feel like the packaging size to amount of product ratio is so bad (I got the travel size one, but it literally takes up half of my 1L carry on liquids pouch). It also doesn't always spray out just powder, sometimes it's a bit wet. Maybe I didn't shake it enough or something. Towards the end of its "life", it just started spraying out this wet mist until it completed stopped working. I can shake it and still hear about 1/5 of product in there, so maybe something leaked ? I don't know. Either way, I'm going back to my bumble & bumble pret a powder. It's a lot more expensive, but I personally think its a million times better

April 28, 2016

This was the first dry shampoo I tried and so far it's the best for me in that price range. It's easy to rub into your hair, though you do have to take the time to really blend it in especially with darker hair. The scent is nice, very similar to my other Pantene products and I find one can lasts me quite a while. My hair still feels light and can move freely with it in, but with out the greasy look :)
I wish I had this product in the early months after my son was born, it would have made me feel much better about my appearance when I just couldn't always get a shower in!

March 29, 2016

At first I didn't like it but realized I wasn't using enough product. The product itself is nice, it's a clear liquid that turns into a nice powder that's easy to brush out. Having black hair, it comes out very nicely and smells great. My main issue was that after 2 uses the spray stopped working completely! I've exhausted all methods to try getting it to work again but to no avail. Will not repurchase.

March 23, 2016

Pantene's Dry Shampoo works well but you have to make sure it's fully blended or it leaves a residue on darker hues. Scent is nice. Well priced at Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart etc.

February 20, 2016

This dry shampoo sounded nice but did not work for me. It didn't take the oiliness out of my hair. It actually kinda made it feel greasy. It didn't leave a white cast in my hair, which was nice.

January 31, 2016

I really like how effectively this dry shampoo works and how it smells. What I don't like is how quickly the air runs out. There is still more than half a can of liquid left when the air runs out, which is a major wastage of product. This is really cheap, but no matter how often I shake the can before use, the air always seems to run out, or the nozzle gets unfixably clogged, which renders this product majorly wasteful.

January 12, 2016

I got mine at the dollar store, so it was obviously worth the money. It works great on my fine, straight hair. I use it on second day hair and it gets rid of grease just fine. Also smells nice :)

January 12, 2016

Waste of money! I only managed to use it twice before the bottle leaked all over my gym bag and stopped working. Initially I liked the smell and thought it would be a good product.

0.5/5

July 20, 2015

I bought three bottles of this and got one use each. It seemed as though the propellant leaked out as it just sprayed liquid on subsequent uses. Sad I wasted my money on this!