Pantene Brunette Expressions Daily Colour Enhancing Shampoo

Pantene Brunette Expressions Daily Colour Enhancing Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #617 out of 935 in Shampoo

Fennel extract-infused Pro-Vitamin system, with prismatic shine enhancers, boosts dark brown tones by protecting against daily damage and stresses that can dull brunette hair. Designed to protect against damaging elements for truer, multi-dimensional brunette tones.*Gently cleans to help remove build-up and impurities while leaving hair lush with essential moisture Non-colour depositing formula with oat protein extracts gives radiance to flat colour Depth-enhancing moisturizers fight dryness and dullness for healthy-looking shine and strength against damage Pro-vitamin formula with oat protein extracts delivers moisture to the hair and gives radiance to flat colour Nutmeg to Dark Chocolate is right for darker brunettes

January 20, 2016

I like Pantene Brunette Expressions product line. I do find it pricier for myself though. Leaves my hair soft and shinier. Does not add color, it enhances your current color. Nice scent.

January 20, 2016

This product helped improved my already natural brown hair. It actually made a noticeable difference

July 11, 2013

I love love love this shampoo...it keeps my hair color looking great!! And it still leaves my hair so full of volume unlike some other color enhancing shampoos that seem to leave a film on my hair. A great buy for any color.

June 25, 2013

I enjoyed the light scent and it left my hair soft. I am not sure how much it enhanced my colour,but I am willing to keep using it over the long term!

April 03, 2012

I found that this product enhanced the gloss and colour of my brown hair. It was nicely scented and lathered up well. My hair felt very silky smooth after using it.

January 07, 2012

I had always considered one of my best features is my hair. For that reason I pay particular attention to the products I use. I have to say that this product was amazing. The shine that I was left with was soft,suttle and sexy...wow sexational lol

July 20, 2011

I received Pantene’s Brunette Expressions shampoo as a free sample and had it sitting in my cupboard for over a year. I decided to give it a try the other day and boy was I happily surprised with this Pantene. It bubbled up nicely and rinsed out very easily. It left my hair so soft and manageable. I only wish I would have tried this when I first got it, I’m sure if I had I would have been using it all this time. I haven’t noticed it on the shelves for a while now, so I don’t know if they stopped making it, or I just haven’t seen it because I wasn’t looking for it. I seen that it’s available on line at Wal-Mart, I just hope I can still get in stores because I’d like to keep using this Pantene from now on. It’s the best I’ve ever tried and I’ve tried a lot of different shampoos over the years.