Pantene Color Preserve Shine 2-in -1 Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1652 out of 2307 in Hair Care

Pantene Color Preserve Shine 2-in -1 Shampoo and Conditioner is the best of both gentle cleansing and nourishing conditioning. Specially formulated, the 2-in-1 formula helps restore brilliant shine to color treated hair. Visit pantene.com for more information.

January 05, 2017

I have always bought salon shampoo and conditioners, which worked great, but came with the high salon price. My friend suggested I try this product and I decided to give it a chance! Win!!! Go Pantene!

December 28, 2014

Hair smells great! Does keep my color longer, and my hair is shiny and healthy looking!

May 02, 2012

I wasnt overly impressed by this but it is a good shampoo, maybe it just didnt agree with my hair type :). Definitely still love pantene shampoos!

May 02, 2012

I loved this product, it defiantly gave my hair the shine I was looking for :)

0.5/5

April 11, 2012

My hair did not respond well to the Shampoo/Conditioner mix. I had to end up giving this away to my mom and buying another separate shampoo and conditioner. I also found that it made my hair extremely greasy after washing and did not help my color at all, in fact my color went dull after a week using it.

April 11, 2012

I've always had problems with my hair and shampoo. Most don't last and my hair keeps looking greasy but with Pantene, my hair is silky shiny, super smooth and looks really clean :) I love this product and will continue using it for sure :)

November 20, 2011

I found this product to work awesome on my curly, processed hair! it reduced breaking and made my hair shiny and smooth

November 20, 2011

$7.00 in my drugstore
    Shampoos on the market that are as good but cheaper
    Will not recommend it because of the price-I tried it because I had a coupon
    Will not pay full price

1.5/5

July 20, 2011

After I coloured my hair this last time I decided to give this Pantene 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner a try. I’ve never tried one before and wasn’t sure if this would be good enough for my type of hair, witch is very long and thin. The first wash was alright and I though it was going to work out just fine and that it was going to save me a lot of time in the shower and money on conditioner. Unfortunately my next few washes weren’t very good at all, my hair just didn’t respond to this shampoo conditioner mix very well at all. It didn’t even feel like it was bubbling up like a shampoo should do and ounce my hair was dry it was flying all over the place. It also didn’t look very clean and it even looked pretty straw like. I won’t be using Pantene shampoo 2 in 1 ever again on my hair.