Pantene Curl Defining Mousse Reviews

Ranked #1410 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Tames frizz for defined curls. Holds curls with defined softness and manageability. Penetrating Pro-Vitamin formula helps protect hair from everyday styling damage. Helps prevent frizz with a moisture-locking ingredient. Made in USA.

September 05, 2016

For curly girls that don't mind your curls being crunchy, this mousse helps to keep your curls, but don't think it will be soft and shiny. My hair is too volumous and with this mousse helped it to be a little bit controlled.

December 17, 2015

I have been using Pantene mousse for curls for years. Yes, they changed the format and most likely the product itself, but it never mattered because it still does wonders with my hair. Yes, there tons of good curly hair products on the market, unlike 25 years ago, but if you don't want to spend a lot and still want a good product, this is it.

December 04, 2015

I did not like mousse at all it left my hair feeling very sticky and hard to style,not worth the money

October 09, 2015

I have curly hair and it always looks like a frezzy mess when I wake up and when it's humid outside but with Pantene it really helps define my curls and take away the frizz

June 03, 2015

I love this for my hair. Beautiful..

May 05, 2015

I have naturally curly hair,and this product gives me the extra curls I look for, for a night on the town. Definitely do recommend this product for enhanced curls!

April 23, 2014

My hair is pretty wild so anything that manages to tame it gets brownie points from me! This smells gorgeous and my curls are defined and shiny.

August 22, 2013

I have naturally curly/fine hair and I love this mousse. I comb my hair after getting out of the shower, then run a quarter sized glob of mousse through my hair, comb it again, and then let it air dry. It makes my curls soft and non-frizzy. They are awesome! I do admit, sometimes I accidentally put too much in and then it WILL make your hair crunchy. Just use in moderation! I think people complaining of a crunch just use too much product in their hair.

August 22, 2013

The product itself works well when you only use a little bit at a time.
It's hard to get only a little bit out.
Hair does not feel stiff or crunchy.

June 08, 2012

I have naturally curly hair but hate for it to look "crunchy", this mousse doesn't do that, it made my hair look great!