• Pantene expert pro v age defy shampoo
  • Pantene expert pro v age defy shampoo
Good

Pantene expert pro v age defy shampoo Reviews

Ranked #213 out of 2161 in Hair Care

June 07, 2016

I received Pantene Age Defy Shampoo from the new Expert Collection as part of a Bzzagent campaign. I will definitely be buying more of this shampoo as it makes my hair beautifully manageable and shiny. It doesn't dry out my scalp as some other shampoos do. It came with the companion conditioner, and I like that the Pantene people put the two products in different shaped containers, so they are easy to tell apart when reaching blindly for them.

April 13, 2016

I'm usually a cynic when it comes to shampoos that promise their unique traits. However, this shampoo actually did as it advertized: within 2 washes, I found that this shampoo definitely improved the appearance of breakage, split ends, frizz, unruly grays, lackluster color, thin look, and dryness – with truly amazing results! I'd definitely get this again, and recommend it for others who are looking for a perfect hair solution!

April 12, 2016

I can say the shampoo is really great, it doesn't tangle my hair much and it leaves it very silky smooth. The only thing i found after several uses is that i prefer fresh scents rather than sweet ones like this shampoo, not a deal breaker but would have loved it more if it wasn't as sweet

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml