Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense Repair Shampoo
Good

Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense Repair Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #148 out of 937 in Shampoo

July 14, 2016

This shampoo is awesome! My long hair was broken, fried and I was on the edge of cutting it all off, when I thought I'd give this a shot. It made my hair soft and it looked less frizzy right away, and it doesn't weigh it down, as my hair is pretty fine.

April 08, 2016

I tried the shampoo and the conditioner for a couple of weeks and was very impressed! My hair were easier to brush, with less damage and a better look

J'ai essayé le shampoing et le revitalisant durant quelques semaines et j'ai été très impressionée par le résultat! Mes cheveux sont beaucoup plus facile a demêler et ont une belle apparence, Je les recommande

March 31, 2016

I was asked to test and review this shampoo for the #BzzAgent @Pantene Expert campaign in exchange for my honest opinion. The @Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense Repair Shampoo smells like a floral garden. The rich formula creates a generous scented lather that thoroughly cleans my long, abundant #hair. I found that I did not have to reapply more shampoo like I do with certain brands. I noticed that the shampoo instantly rejuvenated my damaged hair and left my mane luxuriously soft and healthy looking. I've been very pleased with the results and will continue to use this shampoo.