Pantene Expert—Dry Defy Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #113 out of 539 in Conditioner

September 13, 2016

I recently purchased to new Pantene dry defy conditioner! I must say, I'm a fan! I dye my hair blonde so it gets really dry. I need something to help with breakage! I notice a huge difference brushing my hair after my shower when I use the dry defy conditioner!! It works great. A little pricey but it is worth the couple extra dollars.

July 22, 2016

I deep cleanse my hair every once in a while and my hair got pretty dry afterwards. Last night I used this conditioner after deep cleansing my hair and I found it quite nourishing. Nonetheless, same as the previous reviewer, I don't find the results long-lasting. Perhaps I should pair it with dry defy shampoo the next time.

March 18, 2016

The conditioner has a strong perfume smell. It does work as a conditioner but only for the one day you use it. I didn't find that it improved my dry hair for any length of time.

February 12, 2016

Paired this with the Pantene Expert - Dry Defy Shampoo and the two products work wonderfully together. I was a little thrown off by the yucky beige color at first (because I'm used to seeing white hair products), but other than that, this product is lovely ! It leaves my hair looking healthy and smooth.

November 22, 2015

As with the shampoo I received a free sample of this product and immediately fell in love with the scent alone,that I had to stretch it out to more than one use. I find most products by Pantene smell very chemically and I never buy them, but this Dry Defy line smells amazing.

I used this product twice and I could feel from the first time my hair was silky and smoother. I straighten my hair with a blow dryer and it did a great job at taming it and making it feel soft. The conditioner is somewhat thick so you don't need a lot of it as it goes a long way.

October 09, 2015

A very good quality conditioner. No ingredients that are harmful to my fine, fussy hair. My hair felt great, silky and healthy. Yes, I would recommend it.

September 23, 2015

This conditioner was amazing! It is exactly what my dry hair needed. The first time I used it, it left my hair soft & silky. As someone with very long hair, and I find I need to use a lot of shampoo/conditioner to get good results each time. using this Pantene Expert product, I am able to use a much smaller amount of product to get much better results.