Good

Pantene Heat Protection and Shine Spray for fine hair Reviews

Ranked #1504 out of 2160 in Hair Care

January 26, 2015

I find this shampoo does not dry my fine hair like many hair sprays do. It works well and am more than satisfied with the product.

November 03, 2011

I bought this product because the Dove heat protection spray I was using ran out and I couldn't find it anywhere. I use Pantene fine hair shampoo and conditioner so I thought I might as well try the heat protection spray. I was a bit skeptical because it had 'and shine spray'. I'm not a fan of heavy products and in the past, all the shine products I used made my hair really oily.

Not the case with this spray. It does add shine and heat protection without weighing your hair down at all.

It's pretty cheap considering the quality and I've recommended it to a bunch of people already.

My only problem is the spray bottle itself. The spray comes out more like a stream (there's no nozzle to switch it from stream to mist like some products have) which I feel doesn't coat a large area. I fixed this problem by putting the product in a cheap spray bottle that mists.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag