Pantene Ice Shine Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #224 out of 539 in Conditioner

September 21, 2016

While I do love all of Pantenes shampoos and conditioners, the ice shine is always my go to. The shampoo smells amazing and the conditioner adds the perfect amount of moisture. I don't have crazy dry hair so this gets the job done. It isn't the best conditioner for humid days and lots of frizz. I tend to use a serum on those days!

August 18, 2016

I bought this in hopes that it would make my hair look more shiny and hydrated.. it smelled nice and it layered up well. My hair was nice until the end of the day. For some reason by the end of the day my hair was all greasy and oily looking, like I hadn't washed it in a long time.. I kept using it over the course of about 2 weeks and I always got the same results. Eventually I called it quits and gave them to my mom because the bottles were still over half full... I wouldn't recommend this product to people and I won't be buying it again. I have pretty much avoided buying the Pantene brand since this purchase..

June 19, 2016

I purchased the luminous shampoo because it's paraben free. However, it's more difficult to lather and seems to leave my hair drier than regular Pantene shampoo.

April 21, 2016

I love this duo, honestly it brings out the shine in my naturally smooths hair and makes it feel really clean and light. The conditioner ensures that the cleansing effect of the shampoo doesn't dry my hair. The smell is very pleasant too, a clean but feminine scent that I can catch wisps of a few hours after drying.

April 21, 2016

This product is great for oily hair. I really feel it gets my hair squeaky clean and love the scent! It may be overly drying for those with dry hair, but I would definitely recommend if you have oily or normal hair.

April 14, 2015

I have been using the Pantene line for years and, after trying countless brand names, have to say that Pantene is the best product-line hands down! Frequently on sale, with coupons available in magazines and in the mail, the product is a steal for excellent quality. The shampoo lathers very well and has a pleasant light scent without being overpowering. The conditioner does wonders to my hair, making it smooth and silky to the touch. A winner if you ask me!

April 01, 2015

gives me shiny smooth hair, with out frizz and leaves it feeling lighter.

March 20, 2015

I have pretty fine hair and often wash my hair daily. I find shampoos with a lot of silicone weigh my hair down and make it look dirty quickly. This is a clean, simply formula that keeps my hair soft but doesn't weigh it down.

September 09, 2014

Pantene Ice Shine cleaned my hair very well, and it smelled great! It made my hair shiny and smooth which was very nice! Definitely recommend this to everyone :D

June 16, 2014

this new "ice shine" shampoo and conditoner is one of the very best products I have used this year. Price is excellent and was able to buy at the grocery store. After the first use my hair was already more shiny. I can very easily recommend it to everyone