Pantene Medium-Thick Breakage to Strength Shampoo and Conditioner
Amazing

Pantene Medium-Thick Breakage to Strength Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #777 out of 999 in Shampoo

August 04, 2014

Pantene medium-thick breakage to strength shampoo and conditioner works very well. After a few washes I saw visible results.

June 12, 2014

I would only give this an OK rating. It does smell good and feel clean but this shampoo has made my hair more frizzy in comparison to most others. I would not repurchase this item.

March 27, 2013

If your hair is prone to split ends and/or breakage, you'll want to consider this one. I did like this one as it helped with my split ends/breakage. It also left my hair shiny, smoother, cleaner feeling, not weighed down either. You should be able to find this one at Shopper's Drug Mart. The price is a little more than what I'd pay, but it's worth it in the end. I recommend it.

September 20, 2011

I love this brand and I love the line that they have just for individual hair types. I use the medium thick line and the shampoo and conditoner work so well for my hair. The shampoo cleanses so well and leaves my hair soft and when I use the condtioner my hair feels even more softer! The smell is great too but it doesn't leave your hair stinking of purfum when its dry, just a sublte smell. I do not think I'll ever use anything else. The $12 price is usually for both. Good value for good stuff.