Pantene Pro-V Airspray Flexible Hold Hair Spray

Pantene Pro-V Airspray Flexible Hold Hair Spray Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 162 in Hairspray

December 21, 2016

Picking up Pantene Pro-V Air spray, I was anticipating it to be like my typical brands of hair spray. I figured I would need a lot to get my hair to stay in place + the scent would be unpleasant. Boy- I was wrong! The scent is very nice- I figure because it is alcohol free, it lacks the usual scent that most hairsprays have. It covered my hair well, and I found I did not need as much as my other hair sprays. I love that I was able to brush it out easily; but I think for the future I will need a stronger hold for my fly away hair!
    *I was given this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest opinions.*

November 29, 2016

I have short hair, which at it's current length is a pixie cut badly in need of a trim and I have to say that for my short hair, this airspray worked pretty well. I have reasonably thick, naturally wavy hair and while I didn't find it lived up to it's 'non-crunchy' claims, everything else was pretty on the mark. My hair was definitely noticeably crunchy, though perhaps slightly less than with some heavy hairspray brands.

It held my spiked updo style well and one thing I noticed was that it certainly had the boasted flexibility. While it didn't lose the shape, when air moved through it or I walked it had a nice bounce and movement to it, before springing back into place. I wouldn't recommend it for heavy hold, but it gives a nice natural looking hold.

Where this product really shines though, is smell. It has a nice sweet smell as opposed to that terrible hairspray smell you usually get. I'd definitely use this product again as a light hold hairspray.

SUMMARY

Pros
    + Holds hair at level described.
    + Has a flexible, natural looking hold.
    + Smells nice and doesn't have 'hairspray' smell.
    + Works with short hair.
    + Works well with thick, wavy hair.

Cons
    - Feels crunchy.
    - Bottle makes a weird foamy fizzing noise when dispensing.

Note: I received this product for free thanks to Pantene, through the Bzzagent website, in exhange for letting them know what I thought about it!

September 23, 2016

I don't often use hairsprays. I hate the way they make my hair feel - sticky, crunchy or like some kind of dirt magnet. This hairspray is different. I can get a comb through my hair after it is applied and my hair feels clean and soft. I love this product.

September 18, 2016

First I was very attracted by the bottle design that fits comfortably in the hand. The scent is pleasant. But I find that the jet is too big. When I use it, it falls as a big cloud of hairspray on my arms, which for me is a big irritant. I prefer a finer, better directed spray jet, which remains on my hair only. At the performance level, Pantene hairspray compares to others. I have not seen a difference in the holding or texture of my hair. I received this product for free from Pantene.