Pantene Pro V Anti-Breakage shampoo for fine hair Reviews

Ranked #667 out of 1046 in Shampoo

January 17, 2017

I found that this product made my hair seem stronger the shampoo lathered really well and did not weigh my hair down. Also did not strip the color. made my hair vibrant and light was very easy to handle.

October 23, 2016

Simple and easy with a fantastically fragrant scent! This is a great shampoo for my pixie cut because it washes out any product I may have used without stripping my hair too much. I love how clean my hair feels afterwards and I love the smell that sticks in my hair... because my Honey is partial to it. :)

October 14, 2016

I purchased this to save my quite dry hair but wasn't pleased. I found that it was highly perfumed which really put me off, and to boot I think it added to my hair's dryness. I do have thick hair, and this is for fine hair, but I don't think that should make a difference in its effectiveness, I think that is more of its target hair.

September 29, 2016

So, it made my hair feel and smell great, but I really didn't find that it helped with breakage any more than any other shampoo - in face, it may have been even worse. I would recommend it for how soft my hair felt overall, but breakage was just as bad or maybe even worse

September 12, 2016

I love Pantene shampoo . It's the only one I like . It lathers well and makes my hair feel clean . It also makes my hair feel thicker because I have fine hair . I love the smell too . I have long hair so I make sure I take care of it well and I know i am doing that with my Pantene shampoo .

August 16, 2016

I have been using this shampoo and conditionner for years now for my extra thin hair and let me tell you that i'll never exchange for another one; my hair doesnt break anymore smells good for days and i can find a bottle almost everywhere groceries drugstores costco walmart even at the dollar store and for the price theres nothing to complain about its so worth it

May 16, 2016

I fell in love with the smell of this shampoo. Although this brand does not go on sale very often I will be purchasing it in the near future. It left my hair very smooth and healthy looking. Loved it!

1.5/5

February 01, 2016

Pantene Pro -V anti breakage shampoo has a pearly white consistency, it has also a good scent. However the AntiBreakage function which was supposed to be the advantage point this particular product failed to show promising results. I have been using this for 4 months now and I'm thinking that it would be a good product that would strengthen my hair. Unfortunately the use of this shampoo is just like any ordinary shampoo used to wash hair. I would not recommend this to buyers because it is pricey for a quality of an ordinary shampoo.

April 02, 2015

since i used this product my hair problems is gone

November 12, 2013

This is a really good shampoo for anyone with damaged hair. I am trying to grow my hair long, and my biggest enemy is split ends -- they break when I brush my hair, and it takes longer for my hair to grow! Since I started using this shampoo & conditioner duo, I've noticed how much less hair fall I have when brushing. I don't know about the 97% less hair fall the bottles boasts, but it's a noticeable difference. The smell is great and my hair is always clean and soft afterwards, and I can use it every other day and my hair doesn't get greasy in between shampoo's. I am very happy with this product, and it's got a great price tag too!