Pantene Pro V Anti-Breakage shampoo for fine hair Reviews

Ranked #559 out of 935 in Shampoo

October 23, 2016

Simple and easy with a fantastically fragrant scent! This is a great shampoo for my pixie cut because it washes out any product I may have used without stripping my hair too much. I love how clean my hair feels afterwards and I love the smell that sticks in my hair... because my Honey is partial to it. :)

October 14, 2016

I purchased this to save my quite dry hair but wasn't pleased. I found that it was highly perfumed which really put me off, and to boot I think it added to my hair's dryness. I do have thick hair, and this is for fine hair, but I don't think that should make a difference in its effectiveness, I think that is more of its target hair.

September 29, 2016

So, it made my hair feel and smell great, but I really didn't find that it helped with breakage any more than any other shampoo - in face, it may have been even worse. I would recommend it for how soft my hair felt overall, but breakage was just as bad or maybe even worse

September 12, 2016

I love Pantene shampoo . It's the only one I like . It lathers well and makes my hair feel clean . It also makes my hair feel thicker because I have fine hair . I love the smell too . I have long hair so I make sure I take care of it well and I know i am doing that with my Pantene shampoo .

August 16, 2016

I have been using this shampoo and conditionner for years now for my extra thin hair and let me tell you that i'll never exchange for another one; my hair doesnt break anymore smells good for days and i can find a bottle almost everywhere groceries drugstores costco walmart even at the dollar store and for the price theres nothing to complain about its so worth it

May 16, 2016

I fell in love with the smell of this shampoo. Although this brand does not go on sale very often I will be purchasing it in the near future. It left my hair very smooth and healthy looking. Loved it!

1.5/5

February 01, 2016

Pantene Pro -V anti breakage shampoo has a pearly white consistency, it has also a good scent. However the AntiBreakage function which was supposed to be the advantage point this particular product failed to show promising results. I have been using this for 4 months now and I'm thinking that it would be a good product that would strengthen my hair. Unfortunately the use of this shampoo is just like any ordinary shampoo used to wash hair. I would not recommend this to buyers because it is pricey for a quality of an ordinary shampoo.

April 02, 2015

since i used this product my hair problems is gone

November 12, 2013

This is a really good shampoo for anyone with damaged hair. I am trying to grow my hair long, and my biggest enemy is split ends -- they break when I brush my hair, and it takes longer for my hair to grow! Since I started using this shampoo & conditioner duo, I've noticed how much less hair fall I have when brushing. I don't know about the 97% less hair fall the bottles boasts, but it's a noticeable difference. The smell is great and my hair is always clean and soft afterwards, and I can use it every other day and my hair doesn't get greasy in between shampoo's. I am very happy with this product, and it's got a great price tag too!

June 22, 2013

I am a huge fan of Pantene shampoo and conditioner and this one is no exception. I've been using it for a few weeks and my hair feels great. I was using another brand that I bought on sale, but my hair didn't feel great, and as soon as I switched I noticed a difference. I'm very happy with this one.