Pantene Pro V BB Cream Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #106 out of 540 in Conditioner

June 12, 2015

I absolutely love pantene products i recommend them all it is the only shampoo and conditioner i buy for me and my daughters hair we have long thick hair and hard to brush if we dont have a good conditioner and i find Pantene to be the best by far!

June 02, 2015

This is a fairly nice comditioner. It does leave my hair very soft and smooth. However, I have very oily and fine hair. I find it made my hair a bit oily and weighed down my hair.

May 11, 2015

this made my hair feel super greasy and gross. I returned it

March 29, 2015

I tried out the pantene pro v BB cream conditioner and I have to say that I really loved it. It made my hair so soft and smooth. It tamed my flyaways as well. I really loved the smell as well. It was really strong which I like. I couldn't help but smell my hair all day. It made me feel fresh and clean.

March 07, 2015

Great conditioner. hair feels light and soft. good price for such a good quality product.

January 07, 2015

I found this conditioner to leave my hair heavy and got very greasy easily. It along with the shampoo took a lot too saturate my hair. It doesn't have the best smell either not that is a big deal for me, but its always nice if it doesn't smell like soap.

January 05, 2015

Pantene Pro V BB cream is what you need! Since i've tried it i will never go back.

November 22, 2014

I love the scent of the conditioner, the only negative is I don't find it leaves your hair as soft as some other Pantene conditioners.

November 14, 2014

Not just your basic Pantene product. Use this product as a finishing touch or as a repair conditioner. Any product that has multi purpose in my book is a good deal let alone 10.

October 28, 2014

Love the bb cream conditioner. Works really well at making your hair smooth and soft. Tames the fly aways that you get. Makes it easy to style. Doesn't leave your hair greasy.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products