• Pantene Pro-V BB Creme
  • Pantene Pro-V BB Creme

Pantene Pro-V BB Creme Reviews

Ranked #433 out of 2161 in Hair Care

September 23, 2015

I tried this and the overnight repair, and the overnight repair worked much better. I found this BB crème too thick for my hair type and it got gummy. The Overnight repair is a bit more liquidy but lighter and it didn't make my hair feel gummy.

September 23, 2015

I love this cream! I was provided a sample from the company to test and I use it all the time now after washing my hair. It tames, smooths, softens and protects. It's many products all in one!

January 29, 2015

I love this product! It gives my hair nice finish and protection. Smells nice, hassle free usage. Recommend

January 05, 2015

This is a great product because it is meant to replace many different products! I use this to defrizz my hair, protect it from heat treatment, add moisture to the style, and to condition it to make my hair look and feel shiny! It smells great and is easy to apply. I would definitely recommend this product!

November 28, 2014

I usually don't make repeat purchases on hair products because new stuff is always coming out and I want to keep trying them. This is an exception. I'm on my third bottle and I'm still just as impressed as I was with the first one. It feels like a heavy cream, but doesn't weigh hair down one bit. It keeps it smooth and frizz free while adding just a bit of hold. The scent is beautiful and hangs on through most of the day. The price is really, really good considering how amazing this product is.

November 21, 2014

Love this stuff!!! Made my hair look and smell amazing!!

October 23, 2014

I absolutely love this BB Creme. After using it the first day after i got my hair cut, it really made my hair extremely soft. I apply it to my ends to ensure they get moisture and this Pantene Pro-V BB Creme works wonders. I use it along side the Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 shampoo and conditioner. The price is really good and the size is amazing. I would definitely recommend. :)

September 29, 2014

I am in love with this product.
My hair feels great. Never heavy or greasy. Details in an instant.
I highly recommend trying out this product.

September 24, 2014

I loved the way my hair was after using it. As well as you can use it on dry or wet hair that is something i like in a product so your not stuck with only one way to use it.

September 18, 2014

I love this creme. I have never bought a leave in cream before so I was unsure as to what I should expect from it but I was very impressed! Followed by the Pantene pro-v 10 shampoo and conditioner it left my hair smelling amazing with a nice shine and little to no frizz!

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Late menstrual cycle?

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
Foot Care