Pantene pro-v beautiful lengths 2 in 1

Pantene pro-v beautiful lengths 2 in 1 Reviews

Ranked #521 out of 935 in Shampoo

1.5/5

August 31, 2015

First off, I have found that shampoo and conditioner are less effective together than separate.
Secondly, before you purchase a product, don't make my mistake: read the list of ingredients. At least skim through it before you apply it to your hair.

Pros:
- Name brand
- Average price
- Good intention: I believe that some percent of the profit is donated to charity, for breast cancer research or to supply wigs.

Cons:
- Main ingredients are sodium lauryl sulfate and sodium laureth sulfate. The other ingredients aren't good, either. If you wish to learn the dangers of SLS, just google it. It is "categorized as expected to be toxic or harmful" to organ systems by the Environment Canada Domestic Substance List, and has "strong evidence" to be a human irritant (skin, eyes, or lungs).

Name brands aren't always desirable. I recently discovered a SLS, phosphate and paraben free shampoo called Just Bee Natural. It may be difficult to find, but it is definitely worth it.

March 03, 2015

Okay, sooo. It has taken me 6 whole years to find a shampoo that would strengthen my hair and keep it moist. This was brought to me by a shower at my friends. I tried it and quickly wrote down the product. I bought it the next day at shoppers for 5.99. This price was on sale from 9.98... I know for a fact, this product can be sold for cheaper at walmart. Anyhoo, I bought it, took it home and have been using it for 3 weeks. Only after two uses my hair felt so strong but not oily although it left my hair silky smooth. It's so healthy it shines!!! My hair also needs a root touch up after three months but only after three weeks I need to touch up my one inch hair root. It's a good thing.
Full of antioxidants. I can grow my hair longer and not have to worry about breakage and hair cuts only done twice a year (personally). Ohhh, and.... it comes in a pretty pink ribbon detail! It smells great, like fruits. It reduces protein loss in hair. Love love love love this product!

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!