• Pantene Pro-V Blonde Expressions
  • Pantene Pro-V Blonde Expressions

Pantene Pro-V Blonde Expressions Reviews

Ranked #1902 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Non-colour-depositing Pro-Vitamin shampoo and conditioner system, with chamomile extract, helps reduce brassiness and discolouration, for hair enhanced with long-lasting shine.Gently cleans to remove dulling deposits for healthy-looking shine Pro-vitamin formula with chamomile extracts delivers moisture to the hair for brilliant shine Advanced pro-vitamin systems enriched with prismatic shine enhancers boost your unique colour with greater intensity, high shine, and the just coloured feeling of beautifully conditioned hair* Light reflecting moisturizers combat hair damage for healthy-looking shine and strength Platinum to Sand Dune is right for lighter blondes

May 07, 2009

I highlight my hair every so often and wanted to be sure I was using a product that didn't dry it out and helped preserve the colour. The lather was great and the small is nice too. I can't say that I've noticed a big difference in this specialized line verse a shampoo for any hair colour. But it does make me feel better and that I'm trying to hold onto the blonde a little longer... The price is reasonable so it makes sense to use a specialized shampoo, even if it helps just a little.

February 04, 2009

I have to admit, I was extremely skeptical when I received a shampoo and conditioner from the Blonde Expressions line to review. I have seen red- and brown-tinted shampoos work with success for friends, but I seriously doubted the same could be true of a blonde shade. After all, it usually takes some form of bleach to get my dark blonde hair lighter!

I noticed results immediately. I pessimistically assumed that it was my imagination - I was looking for a change after all, and maybe this highlighting effect was just the result of switching brands. Did I just have that much build-up from the other brand, I wondered?

My natural dark blonde hair is highlighted with light wheat-colored strands and low-lighted with caramel tones. Sandwiched somewhere in between (and hopefully covered under!) are my premature grays. I was due for a trip to the colorist anyway, but with the belt-tightening going on in my house decided to try this product first.

In the end, nothing replaces fresh highlights. But I'm pleased to say that this product certainly has extended the lifespan of my old ones. I'm two weeks in to using it and will continue with it. I'd certainly consider buying this product again!

December 13, 2008

i love this product! it has realy lightened my hair with out haveing to add damaging dyes. i dont like dyes so i was looking for an alternitive to lightening my hair, when a friend recomended this, i tryed it and after 2-3 weeks i realy noticed the difference! and it was very natural looking, along with being soft manageble and shiny, awsome product if you want to lighten your hair with out damageing it,

Neuven added a new review for