Pantene Pro-V Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

February 08, 2016

It left white flakes and I had to wash my hair to get it out. So just wash your hair

January 20, 2016

I love this dry shampoo!! It has a great scent and does not feel tacky at all in your hair. Use this for a quick getaway!!

140 g spray can.

December 18, 2015

I have very oily hair and usually use baby powder instead of dry shampoo. This was ok. It absorbed some of my oil, but not as much as baby powder. I went through this way too fast.

July 07, 2015

This is my favorite dry shampoo yet! I've tried like 3 or 4 different brands, but this is the one that I keep coming back too! My hair is super oily I need to wash it daily, and I've been trying to get out of that by using dry shampoo and I am able too with this one! It takes away all the grease, makes my hair super manageable and easy to style, not to mention takes away the terrible grease smell. I use this all the time. It is definitely one of my must have products!

April 20, 2015

Not the best dry shampoo I've tried. My hair felt oily and didn't have extra volume. It made me feel like washing my hair immediately. Worst of all the nozzle was clogged after ONE use! I tried everything to clear it. But I could not get it to work properly again. It sprayed out in splatters rather than a spray. Very annoying.

A rare miss by Pantene Pro-V! I would not recommend this product. There are better dry shampoos out there.

February 08, 2015

Bought a trial size of this product to give it a try. I used it for a few seconds before the spay nozzle stopped working. It seemed to work well for the one spray I got out of it. I had tried to use it on a day 2 dirty hair. I absorbed the oily look and added some volume. But disappointed in the packaging, and the waste of the rest of the can =(

December 06, 2014

Makes my hair smell so good. Now I don't have to wash my hair as often. Comes in handy during the winter months

December 05, 2014

I love the formula of this dry shampoo. After the spray dries in the hair, you cannot tell you did not wash your hair. It feels fresh and clean. You cannot tell there is any grease. The formula is really amazing. BUT, the bottle isn't good. I used the product about 3 times and the aerosol was gone so it would not continue to spray, it would dribble out. I thought maybe it was just the one bottle had a defect so I bought another one and the same issue.