Good

Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #698 out of 935 in Shampoo

Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Solutions Classic Care Shampoo is basic daily care to keep your hair looking healthy. Formulated with gentle cleansing agents, Classic Care Shampoo removes daily styling residue and build-up for a clean, healthy shine.Pantene knows that healthy hair needs daily maintenance to keep it beautifully shiny and healthy from root to tip. Styling residue can build-up on hair and cause a dull, flat look and prevent your hair from looking its best.Pantene's classic clean shampoo removes build-up and leaves hair shiny. Precise conditioning agents make hair more manageable and leave healthy hair strong against damage. Hair looks and feels smooth and healthy every day.

October 06, 2016

I've been using this product for a few weeks now and I can confidently say that this shampoo has made my hair feeling soft and smooth. The scents are also nice; not too strong nor barely there.

January 04, 2012

All my friends use this but man is messes up my hair more than anything!! It like tangles my thick hair completely! Would NOT reccommend!