Pantene Pro V Colour Hair Solutions Colour Preserve Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1473 out of 2161 in Hair Care

September 07, 2016

I absolutely love this product. I dye my hair on a regualr basis and always notice breakage after dying. I use Pantene every other day for two weeks after I do a dye and the breakage is almost gone!

March 31, 2016

It may work for some but this shampoo didn't help my hair. In fact it made my head dry and my hair greasy at the same time. Wasn't worth the cost. Although if you have coupons and non sensitive skin, it may be perfect for you!

March 15, 2016

The whole Color Hair Solutions line is definitely worth trying. I love the fragrant smell and thick consistency. After dying my whole head a vibrant color, this conditioner has been the only affordable option that consistently provides color protection. My hair looks brighter for much longer using this product.

February 18, 2016

I have used a lot of shampoo and conditioner and this one by far does the trick. I don't like heavy conditioners and this conditioner makes my hair feel fantastic!

June 12, 2014

i got my hair black so it really important to me to have a good protection and dont lose my color and that products work really good i recommend it to everyone who got color in there hair

August 24, 2012

This stuff is amazing, makes my hair feel so smooth, and smells so good, get lots of compliments about how nice my hair smells.

October 19, 2011

I like this conditioner by Pantene. It doesn't weigh my hair down, conditions nicely and leaves my hair super soft and silky! =)

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Late menstrual cycle?

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
Foot Care