Pantene Pro-V Colour Preserve Shine Collection Reviews

Ranked #512 out of 935 in Shampoo

Pantene Pro-V Colour Preserve Shine hair care collection with Chroma-Spectrum Technology is designed to fight fade out and add natural shine. The collection includes Fade Defy Shampoo and Fade Defy Conditioner.

January 27, 2016

THis was no different than ANY pantene shampoo/conditioner collection - smelled the same, looked the same and performed the same. Sure it cleaned my hair and made it softer, but id definitely did NOT protect my color or add any shine or volume.

January 16, 2016

I'm giving this shampoo/conditioner 2 stars only because honestly it was so awful. I bought this because a friend recommended it but i regretted after using it. First of all I'm going to say that the shampoo is okay. it is not good at all but it is okay compared to the conditioner. However, the shampoo does not lather up at all for some reason and I had to use like half the bottle just to see suds then my hair sucks it up. It is still usable, but I would not recommend. The conditioner on the other hand STAY AWAY. I don't even know if you can call it conditioner for me it was just slime that I put in my hair and it did nothing beneficial. It sucked all the moisture out of my hair and left it lifeless. I have never used conditioner in my life that has done that and I have tried A LOT of shampoos and conditioners from many brands. Overall, I would say definitely skip this collection from Pantene. I love their avocado oil conditioner its so great. But for colour treatment shampoo spend the extra $ and get a high end one. Trust me your hair will thank you.

April 25, 2014

I have really long hair and found it took ALOT of shampoo to et any suds happening, i also found that it soaked up the suds quite quickly then i had virtually nothing left when i went to wash it out. I have used many other shampoos for colored hair that have never acted this way with my hair.

February 26, 2014

Great products. Heathier ather one use. Better than ever.

March 26, 2013

This one is meant to help you preserve your color after dyeing your hair, plus add shine. Now, I've used it on my hair when it wasn't dyed, and it did add shine to it. I can't say anything about using it with dyed hair though. I don't know if it was just me, but I felt like my hair was left a little staticky too; I could be wrong. Lathered up okay, but my overall opinion of product could've been better. I didn't care too much for this. Do I recommend it? Probably not. But don't be afraid to try it yourself; you may not get the same results as me.

August 24, 2012

It,s one of the only shampoo that does not leave my hair feeling dry.

July 03, 2012

When I used this shampoo it was stripping the color from my hair. I switched to suave color shampoo and the color stopped fading.

April 18, 2012

Excellent product! Definitely helps the color last longer in my hair.

January 03, 2012

I have straight black hair, at times when i color it it tends to look a bit dull or maybe I'm fighting with those fly-away hairs! I noticed a very smooth and soft finish after using this product. I also super-appreciated the straightness that was achieved! Someone even asked if I had went to the salon...

November 09, 2011

My hair started to look healthier, and it helped in repairing damage and made it not so dry. My hair smelt good too because of the amazing scent it had and it gave off an amazing shine.

Neuven added a new review for